What's new

Game Thread Jan 01, 2021 7:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Clippers

Added to Calendar: 01-01-21

I hope we see Oni, shaq and the others. It's back to back anyway
You may see a couple minutes for Niang, but I wouldn’t hold your breath in the others.

We play the clips well. That was before they got Serge who I expect to hit 7 threes tonight.

I just hope we don’t suck ***... the sex machine is all off right now.

Favors is gonna dunk on Ibaka and the sparks that shoot off the rim will cause Tyronn Lue to cry and run into the locker room.

I expect us to win this game.

I am not even looking forward to it at this point lol. The next couple weeks could be brutal.

If we stick with the eight man rotation in a b2b blowout it's time to examine Quin's mental capacity. We're going to run players (specifically Joe and Derrick) into the qround. It's a perfect night to try someone new as this is a scheduled loss anyway.

In b4 local media "Quin's teams always start slow. No need to panic. The FO built this team for the long-haul. It takes time. This is an unusual off-season. This isn't unexpected. This is a good team."

In b4 local media "Quin's teams always start slow. No need to panic. The FO built this team for the long-haul. It takes time. This is an unusual off-season. This isn't unexpected. This is a good team."
Full reversal from “continuity was important... it’s why the brought back Favs. There is an opportunity to get off to a fast start in this shortened season. Their best perimeter defender is Oni and they expect him to play a big role this season”.

Somewhat true, but they've looked dreadful in every way

This is either gonna be the win that gives us hope (false hope) or the blowout that lead us to an inevitable “tank the eff outta this B” thread.

This is the classic must win game.

I think we'll play a lot better than last night. I expect a close game through 3 quarters, then we likely run out of gas in the 4th and the Clippers will pull away.

At least it would force Quin to play Hughes, Oni, Azuibuke. You know, the players we drafted....to rot on the bench.
I have no problem with Udoka not playing, Gobert and favors have been healthy and have been playing fine. I have no idea why Hughes isn’t playing. Especially since our offense has been lacking.