What's new

Game Thread Jan 05, 2022 08:00PM MT: Jazz at Nuggets

Added to Calendar: 01-05-22

Yeah, but it's teh same thing in his previous G-League games and pre-season games this year. It's not just a this game thing.
He just looks exhausted out there setting screens, I would like him to be more active with handoffs and all but his body is moving slower when he strings actions.

Defensively, he plays static because he has to against Jokic, I guess. Perimeter defense was more at fault there.

He doesn't have consistent motor, though. I agree. He needs to fix his conditioning but I am not going to complain much this game.

Dok still has no fouls
Jokic only has 9 pts so far
Still seems good
He too tired to foul.

He’s actually been meh… which was better than I expected. When he got
That first dunk I thought maybe he’d make me eat my words but he’s been mostly invisible since then. I’d love one good hard foul on Jokic or Gordon… nothing cheap but just let them feel how big ya are.

I hate Facu so much… he’s such an annoying cheap shot artist.

Jokic is the best player in the league. His team is absolute dog water and they're still 5th in the West.

I'm only able to catch bits of the game, but I have to say this is the first time in a while I haven't found the Jazz's play style boring. I know why
they stick with the offense they have, but man it's nice to see it changed up a little bit after it's stayed the same for so long.

Mitchell with much better reads offensively in the 2nd half.

Blender is back for this game.

Jokic is barbecue chicken on D. We need to keep attacking him. This lineup has given me some faith in an answer to a small ball lineup in the playoffs for a short stint.