What's new

Game Thread Jan 05, 2022 08:00PM MT: Jazz at Nuggets

Added to Calendar: 01-05-22

Crazy that we're winning this with Mitchell AWOL and Conley not having a big game either. Bogey, Gay, and Royce have been outstanding.

Wrong. We are missing our two centers and pulled out a road game. This is a quality win. We had to play a different style too.
Denver is flat out bad. Without Joker they'd be a bottom 5 team. I've watched them half a dozen times this year and they aren't good.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Dok just 1 rebound in 16 minutes.
Despite that I feel like he has been ok'ish out there. Bothered jokic a bit and had a few nice buckets. Having said that he is literally the only player on the entire team with a negative for the game so far lol.

Denver is flat out bad. Without Joker they'd be a bottom 5 team. I've watched them half a dozen times this year and they aren't good.

Yes but they do have Joker…. Sooooo what’s your point. We ain’t saying raise a banner but when lots of guys step up it’s okay to be happy.

I don't understand why people think we are the same team as last year when Rudy Gay is such a big difference maker. He's just been amazing.
Been saying this all season

We’re winning a game on the road without Gobert against a playoff team and all you want to do is talk **** about Mitchell and hype up Gobert. Super weird.
Mitchell is having a bad game. Gobert statistically has the best on-off stats on the team by a huge margin. Not sure why you can't understand that. But you do you.

Yes but they do have Joker…. Sooooo what’s your point. We ain’t saying raise a banner but when lots of guys step up it’s okay to be happy.
He's a top 3 player. The nuggets are a .500 team. The nuggets are really really bad outside of him right now.

I don't understand why people think we are the same team as last year when Rudy Gay is such a big difference maker. He's just been amazing.
I think this is the first time he's been able to play this kind of role for the team, with solid minutes as the small ball 5.
If that stays as a fixture going forward, then it is a different team for sure. I reeeeally hope Snyder goes back to it when the centers are healthy.