What's new

Game Thread Jan 05, 2022 08:00PM MT: Jazz at Nuggets

Added to Calendar: 01-05-22

Has there ever been a question that Bojan is considerable better than Aaron Gordon? Look at my man with 12 rebounds!!
Im sure some have made that question and answered that Gordon is better. Plenty of people wanted Bojan traded this season and under rate him big time.

Warriors only scored 82 points tonight iirc lol

You got Bogey absolutely dialed in, Mitchell can't hit anything, but the play when we need a score is Mitchell jacking up ****** shot after ****** shot? Ok.

He's a top 3 player. The nuggets are a .500 team. The nuggets are really really bad outside of him right now.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
I mean Gordon missed one shot… Monte was good… oh yeah and we are missing both of our defensive anchors… it’s okay to be happy about a win. We earned it… not like they have it to us.

The 13 rebounds for bogey, 7 for RG, and 11 for Royce kinda show the impact gobert has on rebounding stats for our other guys. Many of us want Bojan to rebound more but maybe its hard to when gobert is grabbing them all lol.

He's fishing for that "Put the Game Away" scene. He should just hand that to Bojan, who is getting the rebounds in the clutch.
This. Mitchell's best play on those last couple plays would have been to drive and draw the defense and kick it to Bogey.

You got Bogey absolutely dialed in, Mitchell can't hit anything, but the play when we need a score is Mitchell jacking up ****** shot after ****** shot? Ok.
His hero ball and terrible clutch shooting is a problem.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk