What's new

Game Thread Jan 05, 2024 05:00PM MT: Jazz at Celtics

Added to Calendar: 01-05-24

Accurate tho. Lots of horrible horrible plays before that one. Crickets. One bad play from Kessler? Welcome to the thread

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk
I'm not on my phone the entire game man. The **** happened and I posted about it. I'm a supposed to backtrack my entire game thoughts and start in chronological order? The obsession level y'all have on me that you're tracking what I say, when I say it, how many times I say it, and if it's the first time I said it then trying to place it is ****ing strange.

Accurate tho. Lots of horrible horrible plays before that one. Crickets. One bad play from Kessler? Welcome to the thread

It did make me laugh.

Celtics have outscored the Jazz 29-27 in Kessler's 12 minutes on the court.
Celtics have outscored the Jazz 33-6 in Kessler's 10 minutes on the bench.

Cy: "Man Kessler looked really bad on that one play"

I'm not on my phone the entire game man. The **** happened and I posted about it. I'm a supposed to backtrack my entire game thoughts and start in chronological order? The obsession level y'all have on me that you're tracking what I say, when I say it, how many times I say it, and if it's the first time I said it then trying to place it is ****ing strange.
Accurate though.

It did make me laugh.

Celtics have outscored the Jazz 29-27 in Kessler's 12 minutes on the court.
Celtics have outscored the Jazz 33-6 in Kessler's 10 minutes on the bench.

Cy: "Man Kessler looked really bad on that one play"
And it happens most game threads. I notice that he usually criticizes Kessler right when he comes in the game (often calls him soft). Then Kessler and the jazz play really well and he often just kind of disappears.

This is just the worst that they can play.

Good finish at least lol

I was really hoping the bronco's game against the Dolphins would be the worst I'd see this season. I may have been mistaken.

Kessler with a team high minus 4 lol.