What's new

Game Thread Jan 06, 2021 5:30PM MT: Jazz at Knicks

Added to Calendar: 01-06-21

You Jazz fans have just about one week left of living in the clouds. Next week, January 6, when you play the Knicks, the Knicks will completely humiliate you and bring you down to Earth. You will see that your team has no business being on any court against us.

Just look at the final score from yesterday's Knick game against the Bucks:

knkse.jpg

Ho hum, we beat the Holy Hell out of the Bucks. No surprise to me. And you know why we beat the hell out of the Bucks? Because we can. The Bucks are the greatest teams in sports....and we destroyed them. Antentokounmpo was so ashamed he went right to the airport after the game looking for a flight back to Greece. But because Rudy Gobert shut down all the airports, The Greek Freak has to stay in America and live in shame.

Same thing will happen to the Jazz on January 6. Believe it, YOU DON'T WANT TO PLAY US! We will destroy you next Wednesday. I know it and you know it. We beat the mighty Bucks by 20 (and it really wasn't even that close); I say we beat the Jazz so bad Adam Silver calls the refs from home and tells them to end the game to stop the humiliating beat down. Bank on that happening.

Oh, I can't wait for January 6th. January 6th, YOU JAZZ WILL GET SLAUGHTERED! My advice to you Jazz fans is get drunk on New Year's Eve and stay drunk for a whole week.

2+2=4

.... And your pronouncement that your opinions on Jazzfanz are "scientific fact" require framing. Science shall only pronounce truth when we deal with observable phenomena.
This is observable phenomena:

1609344578005.png

Get it? We beat the holy hell out of the best team in the league. That is observable. I of course watched the entire game (including pre-game, halftime report, post-game, and all commercials). What I observed was the Knicks destroying a great team. Science teaches us that what we observe will happen again. I saw the sun rise yesterday. Guess what? It rose again today. Knicks destroyed a team, they will do the same to you on January 6.

Knicks gonna give the Jazz the Rona like they did that last time we played them?

When the history books are read by school children a thousand years from now, it will be taught that the guy below was the cause of the virus. Little children in future years all over the world will nightly all be checking under their beds for the bogey man known as Gobert. Children will dress up as Gobert for Halloween. The name Gobert will be banned by all nations.

Attachments

• 1609345186805.png
    1609345186805.png
    252.6 KB · Views: 7
The Knicks are looking good this season. Tom Thibodeau is having effect on the talent that they already have.

Congratulations. I found the one Jazz fan that understands basketball.

It is true what you say. The talent that we do have (Julius Randle, Elfrid Payton, Alec Burks, and Nerlens Noel) are playing far better than they ever had with any other coach. Thibs hasn't really done anything with our young guys. But no one could. Guys like Knox and Frank the Frenchman and Dennis Smith Jr. couldn't be improved even if they lived 24 hours a day, seven days a week with Pop, Auerbach, Phil, and Sloan.

Last edited:
Why is Mitchell Robinson only averaging 7 and 7? Thought he was the next Gobert.

I didn't think it was possible, but the guy actually got stupider. He was no Einstein to begin with, but now he is actually dumber than the basketball he dribbles.

Look, he never ever played basketball until his junior year in high school. Then he didn't play college ball. We have a guy who played just a handful of high school games. He doesn't understand the game. I swear he once blocked a shot by putting has hand through the hoop and swatting the ball away as it was going down. After he did it he upturned his palms, shrugged his shoulders, and looked around for a teammate to explain what was wrong.

He was entertaining for a while. Now he is simply frustrating us fans who root for the guy.

Last edited:
When the history books are read by school children a thousand years from now, it will be taught that the guy below was the cause of the virus. Little children in future years all over the world will nightly all be checking under their beds for the bogey man known as Gobert. Children will dress up as Gobert for Halloween. The name Gobert will be banned by all nations.

The dude has lungs the size of a Christmas tree. Of course he would catch it when he treated the threat of the virus as hysteria. That is not a fair criticism. But I do agree Gobert is scary to any player driving the lane. And he chooses sometimes not to make a play because a foul shot is likely the result. But the ball don't lie..all the numbers show his impact. He is creating nightmares for opposing teams and coaches and their children's children.

....Gobert is scary to any player driving the lane. A...He is creating nightmares for opposing teams and coaches and their children's children.

I think you Jazz fans think too much of him. He is not and never will be the dreaded big man down low. I used to like the guy, but that Rona crap he pulled, deliberately spreading it on microphones which lead to a global pandemic, can never be forgiven. I hope our village idiot Mitchell Robinson slams 25 over him and sends Gobert into retirement.

You are free to hate him. He was goofing with the press. He was told of the new rules of press not being near him. Half the country was dismissing the issue, so if you hate him for that then to be fair you need to hate the rest of the country the same way.

...Half the country was dismissing the issue, so if you hate him for that then to be fair you need to hate the rest of the country the same way.

Uhh, not one guy on the Knicks did what Gobert did. Don't try to dismiss what Gobert did by saying everybody was doing it.

Seriously, I am stunned that Adam Silver did not ban Gobert from the league. Silver rightfully banned Clippers owner Sterling. What Gobert did was deadly, a million times worse than what Sterling did.

On January 6th the Knicks will slaughter the Jazz and the entire world will cheer.

I know your coach Quin reads this board for advice on how to run his team. I'll actually help out coach Quin and tell him how to beat the Knicks:

1. double up on Julius Randle. Toronto did that late in the game and even though Randle knew how to handle the double teams, it was effective. (Randle had to dish to guys who were 2 for 15 or 1 for 12 from the field. We were sunk.)

2. play a zone. Toronto utilized a zone, we couldn't penetrate, our guys could not even hit the backboard from outside. We were sunk.

That's it. If you Jazz want to play man on man b-ball against us, we will wipe you off the Earth. Look, the Knicks are one of the stronger teams going this year and it looks like he Jazz are not. You are looking at a loss January 6th, but with those two tips above the Jazz might be respectable in defeat.

Julius Randle will be trouble for you. Believe it.

I know your coach Quin reads this board for advice on how to run his team. I'll actually help out coach Quin and tell him how to beat the Knicks:

1. double up on Julius Randle. Toronto did that late in the game and even though Randle knew how to handle the double teams, it was effective. (Randle had to dish to guys who were 2 for 15 or 1 for 12 from the field. We were sunk.)

2. play a zone. Toronto utilized a zone, we couldn't penetrate, our guys could not even hit the backboard from outside. We were sunk.

That's it. If you Jazz want to play man on man b-ball against us, we will wipe you off the Earth. Look, the Knicks are one of the stronger teams going this year and it looks like he Jazz are not. You are looking at a loss January 6th, but with those two tips above the Jazz might be respectable in defeat.

Julius Randle will be trouble for you. Believe it.

We just beat the Claw and Pandemic P, we're not worried about Julius Randle.

we're not worried about Julius Randle.

Hmmm, brave words. I just wonder if you will be man enough to come back here on January 7th to say you were sorry for those words.

Julius Randle right now is the odds on favorite to win the league's MVP award. After watching him on January 6th, I guarantee you that you will be posting a thread entitled:
Trade Donovan For Julius Right Now

Thibs is salavating over the Jazz pine riders after the Knicks pathetic last performance. I hear he is offering a bunch of 2nd round picks for our dregs.

Hey MTJK, should I use Burks tonight in my starting lineup for Draft Kings?

Burks is not be playing (he has sat out past few games due to Ebola).

Burks should be back for the January 6 game against the Jazz. Play Burks in your fantasy lineup that night. I see him getting 12 steals, 12 assists, 12 rebounds, and 45 points against the Jazz.

You give yourself far too little credit in that village idiot department.

1609640567180.png

No, believe me, if you send Mitchell Robinson to a Village Idiots convention, Robinson would be crowned World's Most Stupid Village Idiot. My God, the other night another guy on his own team wore Robinson's number and Robinson didn't even know!

1609640690708.png

Ho hum. The NBA scheduled the first place (4-1) Indiana Pacers against us tonight --- and of course we beat the bejesus out of them.
I am telling you we will absolutely slaughter the Jazz on January 6th. I know it and deep down you know it, too.
The Pacers have a guy in their rotation that is so good that he couldn't merit an invitation to the Jazz training camp after summer league.

Ho hum. The NBA scheduled the first place (4-1) Indiana Pacers against us tonight --- and of course we beat the bejesus out of them.
I am telling you we will absolutely slaughter the Jazz on January 6th. I know it and deep down you know it, too.