What's new

Game Thread Jan 06, 2021 5:30PM MT: Jazz at Knicks

Added to Calendar: 01-06-21

You Jazz fans have just about one week left of living in the clouds. Next week, January 6, when you play the Knicks, the Knicks will completely humiliate you and bring you down to Earth. You will see that your team has no business being on any court against us.

Just look at the final score from yesterday's Knick game against the Bucks:

knkse.jpg

Ho hum, we beat the Holy Hell out of the Bucks. No surprise to me. And you know why we beat the hell out of the Bucks? Because we can. The Bucks are the greatest teams in sports....and we destroyed them. Antentokounmpo was so ashamed he went right to the airport after the game looking for a flight back to Greece. But because Rudy Gobert shut down all the airports, The Greek Freak has to stay in America and live in shame.

Same thing will happen to the Jazz on January 6. Believe it, YOU DON'T WANT TO PLAY US! We will destroy you next Wednesday. I know it and you know it. We beat the mighty Bucks by 20 (and it really wasn't even that close); I say we beat the Jazz so bad Adam Silver calls the refs from home and tells them to end the game to stop the humiliating beat down. Bank on that happening.

Oh, I can't wait for January 6th. January 6th, YOU JAZZ WILL GET SLAUGHTERED! My advice to you Jazz fans is get drunk on New Year's Eve and stay drunk for a whole week.

Elfrid Payton had an outer body experience in that game, also Alec Burks was on fire... Not sustainable.. There's no team blatantly tanking as obviously as the knicks this season... yet again...

Hopefully the Knicks can get their players numbers figured out by than.
1609194419452.png

I have to say it was one of the oddest things I've ever seen. Our announcer, Mike Breen, has done half a billion games and even he said he'd never seen anything like it.

What's really strange is that it wasn't noticed until seven minutes into the game! Both 23s started and they were both out there for seven minutes. Heck, I didn't notice. But what's really surprising is nobody else noticed either. Not the announcers, not the players, not the coaches, not the refs, not even the scorers (how the hell could the scorers not have noted it?).

If the Jazz beat the Knicks, what will you do?

I don't want to sound arrogant, but your Jazz won't beat the Knicks. Your question is therefore irrelevant.

Listen, do you understand that we beat the Bucks by TWENTY! Now are you going to tell me the Jazz are better than the Bucks? They aren't. So logic will tell you that if we beat a great team by 20, we will beat your team buy 120. But Thibs will go easy on you and he will pull our starters in the first quarter and play subs the rest of the game...and we will still beat you by near triple digits.

Agree... while the Jazz likely get the win in the record books there will absolutely be some nebulous reason the Knicks come out on top.
And plenty specious too. Boy that nebulous specious beat-down will be epic!

You Jazz fans have just about one week left of living in the clouds. Next week, January 6, when you play the Knicks, the Knicks will completely humiliate you and bring you down to Earth. You will see that your team has no business being on any court against us.

knkse.jpg

Ho hum, we beat the Holy Hell out of the Bucks. No surprise to me. And you know why we beat the hell out of the Bucks? Because we can. The Bucks are the greatest teams in sports....and we destroyed them. Antentokounmpo was so ashamed he went right to the airport after the game looking for a flight back to Greece. But because Rudy Gobert shut down all the airports, The Greek Freak has to stay in America and live in shame.

Same thing will happen to the Jazz on January 6. Believe it, YOU DON'T WANT TO PLAY US! We will destroy you next Wednesday. I know it and you know it. We beat the mighty Bucks by 20 (and it really wasn't even that close); I say we beat the Jazz so bad Adam Silver calls the refs from home and tells them to end the game to stop the humiliating beat down. Bank on that happening.

Oh, I can't wait for January 6th. January 6th, YOU JAZZ WILL GET SLAUGHTERED! My advice to you Jazz fans is get drunk on New Year's Eve and stay drunk for a whole week.
Good to see you’re still around! Missed you for the season opener.:( Good to see you haven’t lost your sense of humor, but in light of recent events have you considered changing your handle to Melo the Blazers Killer?

Good to see you haven’t lost your sense of humor, but in light of recent events have you considered changing your handle to Melo the Blazers Killer?

1. Melo doesn't kill the Blazers. Melo helps the Blazers win. The Blazers signing Melo for another year was the steal of the off-season. The other night against the Jazz, Melo was the Blazers second leading scorer. He is over and over living up to his global reputation as Melo The Jazz Killer.

2. Sense of humor? I have no sense of humor. That was long ago knocked out of me by Knicks owner Jim Dolan. Everything I write here is not written in humor. It is written as scientific fact.

knkse.jpg

That clip from that movie is stupid.
"And the Knicks lose another one."
Uhh, we just beat the Holy Hell out of the Bucks.

Guess it would have cost Disney too much money to edit all copies of the released film and have the announcer say, "BANG! The Knicks beat the Holy Hell out of Bucks and on January 6th they will do the same to the Jazz!"

Melo, thee who purports to slay Jazz players, it is with intrigue I read your pronouncements. I shall, as you recommend, partake in ale on the Eve O' de year that commeth. Yet I inquire: is your pronouncement that the Knicks shall win by 120 based on abduction, deduction, or induction? The framing of thy sentence remains inscrutable, obscure, obtuse. And your pronouncement that your opinions on Jazzfanz are "scientific fact" require framing. Science shall only pronounce truth when we deal with observable phenomena. Lo, when dealing with unobservable subjects we can only speak at most about empirical adequacy, and not truth. Consume ale and weigh these philosophical insights of constructive empiricism.

The Knicks are looking good this season. Tom Thibodeau is having effect on the talent that they already have.