What's new

Game Thread Jan 07, 2023 06:00PM MT: Jazz at Bulls

Added to Calendar: 01-07-23

More question marks over Hardys coaching. KO has been ****ing putrid on both sides of the ball yet remains in the game.

Outside of Lauri and Conley no one on our roster should be on the floor if they're playing terrible. Lauri may be well a superstar so you back him to turn it around in game and find a solution, Conley runs the offense better than anyone else can. Everybody else should be held accountable.
Kessler played very well. Hardy benched him for the rest of the half and played Vando, who literally cannot finish from 2 feet. I wish I was joking.

Missed the first half and just looking at the boxscore, how has Agbaji's defense/general flow looked? Like the 3/3 from 3

**** YOU OLYNYK
True.
Olynyk is playing like brainless idiot.
I don't know how Ainge sees Olynyk's future but i hope he'll be traded if not trade deadline then into draft night etc.

If Olynyk wants to be useful guy tonight then put him eating to popcorn end of the bench for rest of the game.
Then he can't make those boneheaded clown tricks.

How can we be so ****ing frustrating and still be in this game. This is one of the least fun games to watch all year. So much boneheaded **** going on on the floor and some of the worst officiating.

Will Hardy wearing the Finisher hoodie while doing the after game interview is just so next level man..