What's new

Game Thread Jan 15, 2021 7:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Hawks

Added to Calendar: 01-15-21

Didn’t watch the game, ummmm who primarily guarded Young?
The whole team :) they worked to keep the ball out of his hands right from the beginning.

Great win. Team looked really good tonight.

Our boy Shaq really struggled on offense though. Four missed layups. For those who were covering him when he was in Chicago, is finishing at the rim a known problem for him?

The whole team :) they worked to keep the ball out of his hands right from the beginning.

Our boy Shaq really struggled on offense though. Four missed layups. For those who were covering him when he was in Chicago, is finishing at the rim a known problem for him?
Looked like he was really invested in feeding Doke rather than getting his shot off correctly.

Isn’t that how the jazz played Dame? Why don’t the jazz do this every game?

Honestly what the ****? Did we forget how to play defense during half time?
Announcers said the jazz are the only team to hold their opponents under 100 in 3 straight games

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Don't miss Ingles sorry.

More One please
Ya I think we are undefeated this season when ingles doesn't play.
And ya I like oni but the main reason I like ingles being out is that I think it should open up even more minutes for clarkson if the jazz want to go small. Conley, Mitch, jordan, bogey, and gobert is a potent lineup offensively

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Clarkson shooting a career high 43% from three. He's also is playing a career-high and team-high 21.4 PER. Never cease to amaze that we got this guy straight up that con artist Rxum.