What's new

Game Thread Jan 18, 2023, 07:00PM MT: Clippers vs Jazz

Added to Calendar: 01-18-23

One of those calls where there isnt enough conclusive evidence to overturn. Looks like a defensive foul to me, but I can see how it looks like a possible intentional elbow in slow-motion replay. Overturning foul calls is just tough.

How is that an offensive foul? Lmao ****ing **** refs.

Best way to get a call as a defender is intentionally head butt an elbow with your face. Now no one is dumb enough to actually do that but you would get lots of calls.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

OK, I'm going to need Denver to pull their head out and focus. Every single time I rely on those schlubs, they let me down.

Vando hitting threes. Mike hot from three. Beasley shooting good percentage from 3.
Its not really fair.

Its too bad Vando doesnt have just a few more inches on his vertical. He has a good nba body and moves well but isnt a great jumper from what i can see. When you cant shoot or score well that extra athleticism can make a big difference

Its too bad Vando doesnt have just a few more inches on his vertical. He has a good nba body and moves well but isnt a great jumper from what i can see. When you cant shoot or score well that extra athleticism can make a big difference

Measured 39.5 vertical at Kentucky pro day. I guess my eyes deceived me.
7 foot 1 wing span too.