What's new

Game Thread Jan 19, 2021 7:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Pelicans

Added to Calendar: 01-19-21

Side to side maybe, but forward is definitely ruled as landing space. Jazz fans should know this well from Jae Crowder.
It's not an automatic foul if the shooter jumps forward on their shot. The landing zone is considered below where they shot not in front of them.

It has to be a reasonable distance. Redick jumped 5+ forward.

Sent from my SM-G970U using JazzFanz mobile app

It's not an automatic foul if the shooter jumps forward on their shot. The landing zone is considered below where they shot not in front of them.

It has to be a reasonable distance. Redick jumped 5+ forward.

Sent from my SM-G970U using JazzFanz mobile app

Completely disagree. Landing space is not where they take off from and it is not how they officiate the game. Like I said, Jazz fans should know this well. Crowder was one of most egregious landing zone guys because he jumps forward on his shot. You can disagree with the call, but that is absolutely how the game is officiated.

Very very entertaining game
And the pelicans are probably my favorite non jazz team

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Completely disagree. Landing space is not where they take off from and it is not how they officiate the game. Like I said, Jazz fans should know this well. Crowder was one of most egregious landing zone guys because he jumps forward on his shot. You can disagree with the call, but that is absolutely how the game is officiated.
They do call it differently right now than they did when the jazz had crowder though

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app