What's new

Game Thread Jan 23, 2023 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs Hornets

Added to Calendar: 01-23-23

I'm kidding THT looking good tonight... just means weird **** is coming though. I wonder if Hardy ever told him "hey just be normal... like watch what normal players do and do more of that".

Not at all...it's definitely Vanderbilt and Beasley.
It's because of his contract. He's a restricted free agent at the end of the year. If the Jazz don't trade him and he leaves we will get nothing for him.

Sent from my SM-A326U1 using Tapatalk

It's because of his contract. He's a restricted free agent at the end of the year. If the Jazz don't trade him and he leaves we will get nothing for him.

Sent from my SM-A326U1 using Tapatalk

I know all that, but I still think Beasley and Vando are far more likely to be traded. I think it's likely JC re-signs here in the summer.

Boler is so bad. The ref was pointing down clearly saying it’s a foul on this end on Charlotte and he said it was a foul on Vando smh.

Boler is so bad. The ref was pointing down clearly saying it’s a foul on this end on Charlotte and he said it was a foul on Vando smh.
I was watching American Psycho the other day and it reminded me of watching a Jazz game because they both have unreliable narrators.

Stats at half:

Markkanen - 15 points and 8 rebounds

Sexton - 9 points, 2 assists, 2 rebounds

Beasley - 9 points (3/6 from 3)

Kessler - 4 points and 5 rebounds

Vanderbilt - 4 points, 4 assists, 3 rebounds