What's new

Game Thread Jan 24, 2022 07:00PM MT: Jazz at Suns

Added to Calendar: 01-24-22

My post was more to point out the fact that Jordan doesn't check in during the 4th Qtr in a close game.

I do not want Clarkson gone, especially for nothing as some have been saying lately but was also acknowledging this year his defensive lapses have been more glaring. I even just posted in another thread saying he looks better on defense in the limited minutes when playing with Paschall and/or Forrest and/or House. At least when they are playing with energy it seems positively feed Clarkson's energy.

I would say as far as return value, which as a Jazz fan would be what I am most concerned with and what the Jazz could stand to lose, Clarkson or Conley are the 2 highest on my list. Ingles wont get much by himself and either will Royce but either one of those two could be part of a Clarkson or Conley trade to make things work. I do not think any of them will be traded just FYI.
Well you're probably right if only for the reason that I don't think Clarkson has a lot of trade value. Don't think we could get a solid player back for him. So he's probably staying unless we're moving multiple players in a deal, which I really doubt.