What's new

Game Thread Jan 27, 2021 7:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Mavericks

Added to Calendar: 01-27-21

If the Lakers lose tonight to Philadelphia, we'll briefly be the best record in the league even with a loss tonight.

But as @Handlogten's Heros would say about this game...

This will be a true challenge. Their record isn't great but we don't match up well against doncic. And on the 2nd night of a B2B. Trap game and true challenge.

Dallas is 18th in defensive efficiency and 16th in offensive.

We are 3rd and 5th. And at home. **** last night. It’s over. Win again.

I watched their last game which was a loss to the Nuggets. Luka is balling but Porzingis seems not in optimal form yet, their bench is worse than last season and they don't rebound well. We are definitely a better team but on b2b it will be hard. At least we play at home.

Marc Stein ✓
Twitter › TheSteinLine
The Jazz say Donovan Mitchell is out tonight against Dallas after being placed in the NBA's concussion protocol
13 minutes ago
It will be interesting to see who steps up. I still think we win.

Ugh. No Mitchell. I hope someone steps up and we pull this one out anyway. Even if he isn't hitting shots his gravity pulls the D and opens things up for others. Not sure where that is going to come from without him.

This is going to need to be a breakout game for Bogey. I want 35 points on 75%+ eFG%.

This could play to our advantage if we manage to win this one and if Donovan returns on Friday.

In addition to Mitchell being out, Favors is questionable with back soreness.