What's new

Game Thread Jan 29, 2021 8:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Mavericks

Added to Calendar: 01-29-21

What happened to the ball movement? What happened to the blender and finding the open guy? Last like dozen possessions have been hero ball. Good hell.

Listening on the radio. David Locke is torture. Always interrupting Booner, Pronouncing Doncic Donk-ic and just being a spazz. He does spit out a lot if stats from the game though, which is cool.

Sent from my SM-G986U using JazzFanz mobile app
Nailed it.

What happened to the ball movement? What happened to the blender and finding the open guy? Last like dozen possessions have been hero ball. Good hell.
99% of our offense is based on Rudy's off ball screens. When Morgan is in, we kinda settle for those tough one on one plays which we aren't really accustomed to

Quin plays some odd 4th quarter lineups. I know we're a bit shorthanded, but I still don't think you should roll out a Morgan/Oni/Niang crew lol

Wonder if we could let Azubuike in and see how he set those screens. Morgan is doing a fine job but his lack of size clearly isn't great for screen setting.

Screw the Regular season. Lets start the playoffs.. Jazz are bending but not breaking. One more 3 pt and the Jazz will have another game with 20 3 pts. Bonus another kid is going to college. Yes!!!! It is fun to be a Jazz fan right now. Cannot wait for the Mav's fans comments. Going to be some depressed Mav fans.