What's new

January 26 2021: Should The Jazz Even Be Allowed To Play The Knicks?

Folks, bottom line is this:

If the Jazz played only the Knicks for the entire season, the Jazz would be a .500 team. You ain't winning championships being a .500 team.

Peace out. I'd like to say we'll see you in the Finals but, man, it is clear you ain't getting to The Finals.

We are now firmly in the two spot. Just need a Lakers loss. We play tomorrow, obviously, so we’ll have to win that one. LA plays Philadelphia.

Folks, bottom line is this:

If the Jazz played only the Knicks for the entire season, the Jazz would be a .500 team. You ain't winning championships being a .500 team.

Peace out. I'd like to say we'll see you in the Finals but, man, it is clear you ain't getting to The Finals.
And if the knicks played only the Jazz...

Carmelo Anthony is averaging 12.8 points per game this season. If you added that to the Knicks' total tonight, they still would have lost.
That’s not really how that works, though. Portland has won 9 games, so 9 times 12.8 is really 115.2 points per game. That’s a feat that nobody has ever come close to accomplishing.

Quick history quiz for you Jazz fans.

QUESTION:
What do the following have in common?
- Gallipoli
- Wounded Knee
- Isandlwana
- Boston
- Vivant Smart Home Arena

ANSWER:
They are all sites of massacres.
Do we count this second half a massacre and say that he wasn't wrong all thread long ?

Royce held Randle to 6/16 shooting for 18 points.

Please stop telling me he isnt a PF.
Yeah Rudy and excellent off-ball denial D had nothing to do with it at all. They were alone in the gym the whole game. Royce did great tonight though, on all fronts.

I liked seeing the effective zone defense tonight.

The jazz are so badass. Lots of tricks up their sleeves.
I liked when they went big against the bucks (favors and gobert together)

Jazz are straight killers. What's their average margin of win this season? Seems they have handed out alot of blowouts this season

I'm drunk as hell right now. Made some drinks tonight consisting of 2/3 water and 1/3 vodka and some fruits and ice.
It's quite good

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Yeah Rudy and excellent off-ball denial D had nothing to do with it at all. They were alone in the gym the whole game. Royce did great tonight though, on all fronts.
That Royce played great D on Randle - including off-ball denial - should be easy to see

What should be hard to see is who in hell been saying that Royce isn't and or can't play PF as of whenever recently

I liked seeing the effective zone defense tonight.

The jazz are so badass. Lots of tricks up their sleeves.
I liked when they went big against the bucks (favors and gobert together)

Jazz are straight killers. What's their average margin of win this season? Seems they have handed out alot of blowouts this season

I'm drunk as hell right now. Made some drinks tonight consisting of 2/3 water and 1/3 vodka and some fruits and ice.
It's quite good

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
Something i really liked is that tonight even as the Jazz struggled early on the game playing a team that went physical on them on both sides of the floor (with the refs allowing the contacts), instead of easily accepting that and start to play like whiny bitch*s stopping to execute proper offense to make obvious flopping to complain at the refs and stop working as hard on D as frustation grew up on them, as they did more than once on bad games (and ugly losses) early on this season, guys decided to focus on play harder and work their way through.