What's new

Jazz 2017/18 Playoff Bus! All Aboard!

Funny. Dude put me on ignore and thinks I don't think Mitchell is our future.

Jazzfanz translation skills 101.

I'm sorry, but posting an opinionated rookie ranking the day Mitchell was put in the top five by one opinionated ranking does not prove me wrong. It proves differences of opinions. That said, I guarantee you, the majority of rookie rankings done by sport sites did not have Mitchell in the top 5 on November 13th. You act like what I'm saying is ludicrous and, at best, it's splitting hairs.

Great cop-out though, guy.

hahahahahaha

Yeah, you've already crashed and burned. Bye

Wolves won, which is probably for the best, Thunder won which is a wash. Perhaps for the best, I imagine Thunder will be better than the Nuggets down the line.
Pelicans @ Wizards
the only game tonight.

DM out... so now I’m sure we are tanking. Which means we will win the next five games because that is kind of what this season does.

Wolves won, which is probably for the best, Thunder won which is a wash. Perhaps for the best, I imagine Thunder will be better than the Nuggets down the line.
Pelicans @ Wizards
the only game tonight.
Wizards did the job.

Down 3 starters, two of which are our best players against OKC tonight. I think we got it no problem.

It's OK y'all. Getting most of our tough games out of the way.

After December here are the games vs. remaining good teams

Cavs -0
Warriors - 3
Rockets - 1
Thunder - 0
Wolves - 2
Celtics - 1
Raptors - 1
Wizards - 1
Bucks - 0
Spurs - 2
Blazers - 2

Also Jazz are 3-7 in December and some of y'all talked about it being possible we lose all December games.

Remaining December games and possible outcomes: (assuming Mitchell plays)
v Spurs - L (didn't realize this was the back end of a b2b)
v Thunder - W
@ Nuggets - W
@ Warriors - L
v Cavs - W (we tend to have LeBron's number in the SLC)

That leaves us at 6-9 in dreaded December. The toughest month any team in the league faces. The silver lining is that by pilling on all the tough games now the Jazz have a much easier road the rest of the way and can build momentum. Jazz make the playoffs. Mitchell goes ham, DL moves up in the draft and makes some off season moves.

Next year I roll out the Playoff Tank thread.

Last edited:
Only interesting game tonight is
Spurs @ Jazz
Not very hopeful with everyone out, but _now_ it's time for the Ricky, Royce, Rodney combo!

It's OK y'all. Getting most of our tough games out of the way.

After December here are the games vs. remaining good teams

Cavs -0
Warriors - 3
Rockets - 1
Thunder - 0
Wolves - 2
Celtics - 1
Raptors - 1
Wizards - 1
Bucks - 0
Spurs - 2
Blazers - 2

Also Jazz are 3-7 in December and some of y'all talked about it being possible we lose all December games.

Remaining December games and possible outcomes: (assuming Mitchell plays)
v Spurs - L (didn't realize this was the back end of a b2b)
v Thunder - W
@ Nuggets - W
@ Warriors - L
v Cavs - W (we tend to have LeBron's number in the SLC)

That leaves us at 6-9 in dreaded December. The toughest month any team in the league faces. The silver lining is that by pilling on all the tough games now the Jazz have a much easier road the rest of the way and can build momentum. Jazz make the playoffs. Mitchell goes ham, DL moves up in the draft and makes some off season moves.

Next year I roll out the Playoff Tank thread.
I would be surprised if Mitch played in any of those games. I think we probably lose all of them.

I would be surprised if Mitch played in any of those games. I think we probably lose all of them.

You are most likely right. Even so I think the Jazz can pull out a couple Ws.

You are most likely right. Even so I think the Jazz can pull out a couple Ws.
My wife and son are going to go to the Cavs game. That’s the only one that I’m really hoping they win. Hopefully Favors and Mitchell are both healthy and playing well.

Both teams decimated by injuries. Jazz outlasted SAS just long enough. Would like to have an aggressive Hood and Donovan man the backcourt for the rest of the year. Rubio and Burks can run the bench unit

Every time I’m ready to throw in the towel these guys get a victory... been a roller coaster.

Its crazy to me that we are shooting 3s at the same level as GS right now with a starting PG that cant shoot 3s for **** and 2 most played bigs that cant shoot threes. Favors and Gobert have missed time obviously but they are playing the most total minutes of any bigs this season so far.

Snyder is doing a wonderful job and I dont even think this team has hit it stride and has been ravaged by injuries again.

When Jazz make the playoffs he deserves coach of the year.