Sat 12/16 @ Cavs
Mon 12/18 @ Rockets
Wed 12/20 @ Thunder
Thurs 12/21 vs Spurs
Sat 12/23 vs Thunder
Tue 12/26 @ Nuggets
Wed 12/27 @ Warriors
Sat 12/30 vs Cavs

Could be a 13 game losing streak... I mean we will get hot and win one of those games right?

We all knew December would be tough but it may just bury us.

We may need to dig out the tank thread.

Could be a 13 game losing streak... I mean we will get hot and win one of those games right?

If we loose out the month, I might lose hope is the playoffs this year. At that point I'll hope for some trades to really push for the future. But the pick is still meh to me since it won't be that good, do I don't care about tanking.

But I expect the will get going again and win 3 or more of them.

If we loose out the month, I might lose hope is the playoffs this year. At that point I'll hope for some trades to really push for the future. But the pick is still meh to me since it won't be that good, do I don't care about tanking.

But I expect the will get going again and win 3 or more of them.

There is a decent difference between 15 and say 9-10 with the way the draft is shaping up, but I'm not confident we can drop low enough to even get there. There is a tier from 5/6ish to 9/10ish that I want to be part of... I just think we fall too far behind during this stretch and that OKC will figure it out.

I am starting to expect DL to work some wizardry on draft night.

The pendulum is actually just about to swing back towards us being a ridiculously good team, so I expect us to finish off december strong then suck *** once the schedule eases up a bit.

There will be games we win that we don't anticipate. Just wait until we hit our next 5-game winning streak and everyone is calling for a title run.

No interesting games the last night. I've given up on the Wolves anyway.
Jazz @ Celtics (better rise to the occasion, I think)
Thunder @ 76ers
Trail Blazers @ Magic
Clippers @ Wizards
Pels @ Nuggets (whatever)

No interesting games the last night. I've given up on the Wolves anyway.
Jazz @ Celtics (better rise to the occasion, I think)
Thunder @ 76ers
Trail Blazers @ Magic
Clippers @ Wizards
Pels @ Nuggets (whatever)

I want to watch Mitchell take Tatum's lunch money again.

I just hope at the end of the game it's not another "we didn't play with enough energy" concensus. If it is the bullseye should be directly on the coaching staff. If there isn't enough effort, put in the bench and let them lose it. At least they will be motivated. I've been impressed with O'Neale and Udoh's desire to compete, even if they aren't great offensive threats. I remember when Sloan would bench the starters and run with the second unit. It generally got the message across.

The only help we got was that the Clippers lost, but that was still a great night!

Well, if we don't win another game for the rest of the year, I won't be too disappointed. Winning against Boston, after Hayward flaps his gums, was the best Christmas present I could ask for.

Tomorra (or tonight, or whatever):
Jazz @ Cavs
Blazers @ Hornets
Thunder @ Knicks
Clippers @ Heat

Bulls beat the Bucks last night in Milwaukee, they're a different team with Mirotic on the floor. Looking decent right now.

I won't feel too bad if we miss the playoffs. It might encourage the front office to address the one thing that they never do--the fragility of our roster. At some point, we can't keep losing our season to constant injuries. It's every season. That said, I would love for Mitchell to get some playoff experience--even though we'd get blown off the floor by any of the top 3 teams in the west. It'd really only be worth it if we could get 5th or 4th seed and, I guess that's not off the table, but this team would really have to get it together in a way that doesn't seem likely. Still, if we got a series against the wolves or nuggets or a team of that level, that would be cool. Because Mitchell and this team might take one of those teams, or at least play a super close series.

I just want to have one season where half the roster doesn't sit more than they play.

Did you see Trey Lyles take Tatum's dinner money? ****ing A, that was a savage dunk and follow-through..

No, I didn't. I am headed to Youtube now lol

Edit: @NAOS hahaha, he tea bags the back of his head hahahaha