What's new

Jazz 76ers Game THREAD

• Thread starter Deleted member 5000
  • Start date
Faves played backup C. Brown played this perfectly. Put Embiid in when Gobert went out to play v Favors, ate him up. Now Muscala is in while Gobert is in, neutralizing him.

Yeah... I thought we should adjust our rotation a bit. I understand why coaches stay set for regular season with their main dudes but Brown nailed that one.

Well.....what had happened? Rubino not much involved, shooting has gone South! Got to be the coach, the players or.......the shoes!

I hope Quin can adjust the rotation like Brown did. Keep Favors out there on Simmons, go small (Crowder at 5 on Muscala?) when Embiid comes out. Gobert is the only one who can matchup with Embiid and Favors seems like the best matchup for Simmons.

Rubio was invisible in the first half. And, once again, Korver should have got 2 or 3 more minutes.

They have few major flaws. Their PG can`t and won`t shoot and they do not have depth and no reliable 3 pt shooting besides Redick. I just do not see them surpassing Raptors, Bucks and Pacers and eventually Celtics will catch up to them as well. Yup, nr. 5 seed it is.
But their Pg is better than ours.