What's new

Jazz against Memphis 29 minutes away

Memphis does not routinely score 18 more points per 100 possessions above their average when they play inferior teams. The Jazz are doing fine on offense, but they are playing a very poor game defensively, even taking into consideration how good Memphis is.

Good Christ, sir. Go to Vegas if you think games are played on paper. The evidence of the opposing team's superiority manifests itself in many different ways, and varies from quarter to quarter, basket to basket, game to game, play to play. The Jazz are playing hard and playing well. I think most people would agree with me, along with Quin Snyder. You seem to think someone saying they are playing well means they are playing perfectly. If that is the case then no team ever plays well.

Good Christ, sir. Go to Vegas if you think games are played on paper. The evidence of the opposing team's superiority manifests itself in many different ways, and varies from quarter to quarter, basket to basket, game to game, play to play. The Jazz are playing hard and playing well. I think most people would agree with me, along with Quin Snyder. You seem to think someone saying they are playing well means they are playing perfectly. If that is the case then no team ever plays well.

lol, God forbid I think the Jazz aren't playing well defensively if they're letting a team score 18 more points per 100 possessions than their average.

Welp, 3 min left, time for Burke to start jacking up shots early in the shot clock. Good game plan.

Boler shocked they gave Trey 2 points for a shot taken 14" inside the 3 point line....

seems like everybody hates clowns.

picture-2.png