What's new

Jazz at Clippers vs the refs Sunday Dec 3oth, 7:30 Mtn

Unfortunately?, I won't be able to see this game since I live in the L.A. area and it will be blacked out. So my TV and pets are safe from injury tonight.

It's okay. You can always throw your mouse at the computer screen.

The Jazz went to the line 40 times the other night OP. Stop being a whiny little bitch.

Unfortunately, the Jazz win tonight.

Mister Cranky Pants ^^^^^^
Chillax a little man, I can have fun with it if I want to.

Bad News.....

Jody Genessy @DJJazzyJody 1 minute ago
No Marvin Williams tonight because of right knee inflammation. The other Williams (Mo) did not travel with the team.

Mister Cranky Pants ^^^^^^
Chillax a little man, I can have fun with it if I want to.

Bad News.....

Bad news?... depends on how you look at it.
More minutes for burks, hayward, and carroll.... Im down with that.

Don't you mean Foye?

No. I think with marvin out, hayward will be at the 3 along with carroll, and burks will get the backup shooting guard minutes.

Now we have our best rotation out there. I'd rather have Carrol play over Marvin Meh anyways.

Couldn't be happier with the news. Don't wish anything against Marvin, he just doesn't help us as much as Carrol does.

Remember how well we played with Carroll starting at the end of last year. Then, the playoffs came, Hayward got pushed to the 3 and Braille started at the 2.

I want to see a line up of..

Burks
Hayward
Carrol
Favors
Kanter
No one in that lineup can shoot. Hayward can get to the line, I guess. Burks will drive, put up some shots, then go 1-2 from the line. Would be a pretty good defensive lineup, though.

We saw that line up but with earl instead of carrol and they had no problem scoring!!!

So Ty's big move is to start demare?

Favors Hayward burks and kanter should be starting with tinsley. This te beat the clippers

No one in that lineup can shoot. Hayward can get to the line, I guess. Burks will drive, put up some shots, then go 1-2 from the line. Would be a pretty good defensive lineup, though.

HAHA exactly! They will actually go to the hoop rather than put up 20 foot jumpers like Milsap and AL.

I did not realize Marvin is hurt. Ty forced to make a change.

Man. We need some new nicknames for Ty

How about Forrest ? Or radio ? Or Mcfly?