What's new

Jazz at Clippers vs the refs Sunday Dec 3oth, 7:30 Mtn

Hayward is a more complete and infinitely more intelligent player than Crawford. Hayward will not be the scorer Crawford has been, but Crawford hasn't basically done anything of note in his career if you care about winning basketball.

Maybe you are right, but this board is expecting to much out of him. Jazz Fans are hoping that he can something like MANU for the Spurs, or Hedo for the Magic a few years ago, but I´dont thing that he is capable for such a big role like this.

Hayward is a more complete and infinitely more intelligent player than Crawford. Hayward will not be the scorer Crawford has been, but Crawford hasn't basically done anything of note in his career if you care about winning basketball.

Either has Al.

From the interesting but I don't know what it means files: We're actually doing something different on PnR defense. Instead of the usual show and drop, we were dramatically overplaying the show by design. Basically Al/Favors/whoever would come way over the top to force Paul left. It wasn't a bad concept, and served its function, but it also requires a baseline big and wing to rotate which didn't always happen. They didn't really kill us with PnR tonight, anyway. But I'll be interested to see if this was a pure matchup decision or something Ty is trying to do.

Hayward doesn't have half Crawford's natural skill. And Crawford has been stuck on losing teams where he's had to do too much. I'm not really knocking Hayward, there's just a big disparity of talent between the two of them.

Why are some players on NBA are thinkink that they have a guaranty to play even if they totally suck. I understand that this board is ANTI-AL, but why the hell is nobody bitching about Millsap ? The only thing on him, what whas special was his hustle play, and this is also gone. This guy has nothing special, he´s very undersized, can´ contain it with strenght or a special verticle. Millsap at most is just a solid player, but he´s nothing special you need to improve more. Trade him for a guard or a pick or something.
Oh maan, hoy cheeky is that ? your playing like ****, your steeling time from much more talented players and then you are complain about your playing time ? Get out of my house maan.

Well, i think it's been said a lot of times - Millsap can be a very good 6th man, nothing more.. BigAl 7th man. It can be done right now. From the bench Millsap can play in such way, I don't mind.

It's just Corbin who give them the leading role and too many minutes.

The refs were horrible last game, but the final shot from foye was not a foul... barnes stood his ground while foye tried to jump into him.

Clippers win tonight 107-93.

Starters all in the minus (+/-) and bench all in the plus.... again.

that was pretty good. congrats.

Now that Sap has "snapped" does he get 30 minutes per night again? Does Ty have any cojones? Sap needs to come off the bench ty, and if he will not accept that role best to find that out now.

Hayward doesn't have half Crawford's natural skill. And Crawford has been stuck on losing teams where he's had to do too much. I'm not really knocking Hayward, there's just a big disparity of talent between the two of them.

Crawford can score better. What else? hayward does a lot of little things and I like his level of activity usually.

I got a little sad tonight when I realized Hayward will never be as good as Crawford is now. Incredibly impressed with Crawford.

Crawford can score better. What else? hayward does a lot of little things and I like his level of activity usually.

add to this that Crawford is in the perfect situation in LA. Hayward, on the other hand, is definitely not being maximized or catered to.

Before we let Millsap go I'd like to see him with the 2nd unit. If we have little to no intention of resigning him, let's make him work for us and earn his
next contract. Play him with Kanter in the 2nd unit. He might flourish. If he continues to struggle even away from Big Al we can all rest easier that we
didn't resign, and commit to him long term

We're a pretty boring team to watch. None of our starters except for Carroll has any interest in playing defense. And our offense is extremely Wizards/Kings like. Rarely does the ball change hands more than 3 times on any given possession. For the first time in perhaps... Forever... I was more interested in seeing what Lob City could do rather than what we could do. I was just waiting for their highlights.

We're just... So boring, predictable, and lifeless.

Big Al weezy, yawn. Millsap force, yawn. Foye chuck. Pick and roll and none of our starting bigs even attempt to help out. Yawn yawn yawn.

We're a pretty boring team to watch. None of our starters except for Carroll has any interest in playing defense. And our offense is extremely Wizards/Kings like. Rarely does the ball change hands more than 3 times on any given possession. For the first time in perhaps... Forever... I was more interested in seeing what Lob City could do rather than what we could do. I was just waiting for their highlights.

We're just... So boring, predictable, and lifeless.

Big Al weezy, yawn. Millsap force, yawn. Foye chuck. Pick and roll and none of our starting bigs even attempt to help out. Yawn yawn yawn.

It's pretty pathetic watching this abortion of an offense run. I'm becoming more and more apathetic for this current team these days. I'm not alone when I say, start the youth movement. Play Favors, Kanter, Hayward, and Burks with Mo and let the chips fall where they may. When the second unit comes in the game, my eyes and ears perk up. These kids want to play and whether they are completely ready or not, they should play. The Sap/Al thing is old and boring. I'm tired of thinking about it and in all honesty, I would rather they both move on.

It's pretty pathetic watching this abortion of an offense run. I'm becoming more and more apathetic for this current team these days. I'm not alone when I say, start the youth movement. Play Favors, Kanter, Hayward, and Burks with Mo and let the chips fall where they may. When the second unit comes in the game, my eyes and ears perk up. These kids want to play and whether they are completely ready or not, they should play. The Sap/Al thing is old and boring. I'm tired of thinking about it and in all honesty, I would rather they both move on.

Yeah, months of argument pretty much comes to this conclusion. Now its up to owners/management to do whats necessary or behold... Nother season is lost.

Agreed with all of that. I am just worried that Ty would screw it all up anyway though.