What's new

Jazz at Clippers vs the refs Sunday Dec 3oth, 7:30 Mtn

I think Management should start seeing that Ty Corbin just cant make this team win. We have Big Al, who is not a good fit here. Some movement needs to happen. It doesnt matter if Big Al scores 50, this team would still lose, bc with him on court there is no transition offense, and defense is lacking. Id rather have Kanter playing 45 minutes and owning the paint, getting in peoples faces, than Big Al bigg butt wobbling down the court.

I think Management should start seeing that Ty Corbin just cant make this team win. We have Big Al, who is not a good fit here. Some movement needs to happen. It doesnt matter if Big Al scores 50, this team would still lose, bc with him on court there is no transition offense, and defense is lacking. Id rather have Kanter playing 45 minutes and owning the paint, getting in peoples faces, than Big Al bigg butt wobbling down the court.

I think with a few more losses in a row, and public disappointment from certain players and things will change. I can only hope for that at this point.

I hope AK embarrasses this team.

Why are some players on NBA are thinkink that they have a guaranty to play even if they totally suck. I understand that this board is ANTI-AL, but why the hell is nobody bitching about Millsap ? The only thing on him, what whas special was his hustle play, and this is also gone. This guy has nothing special, he´s very undersized, can´ contain it with strenght or a special verticle. Millsap at most is just a solid player, but he´s nothing special you need to improve more. Trade him for a guard or a pick or something.
Oh maan, hoy cheeky is that ? your playing like ****, your steeling time from much more talented players and then you are complain about your playing time ? Get out of my house maan.

This Jazz team still has serious holes. We need outside shooting, a real point guard and front court scoring aside from Al. Other than that, we have good energy guys-rebounders, defenders, etc.

Why are some players on NBA are thinkink that they have a guaranty to play even if they totally suck. I understand that this board is ANTI-AL, but why the hell is nobody bitching about Millsap ? The only thing on him, what whas special was his hustle play, and this is also gone. This guy has nothing special, he´s very undersized, can´ contain it with strenght or a special verticle. Millsap at most is just a solid player, but he´s nothing special you need to improve more. Trade him for a guard or a pick or something.
Oh maan, hoy cheeky is that ? your playing like ****, your steeling time from much more talented players and then you are complain about your playing time ? Get out of my house maan.

Dude look at the last 2 pages of this thread and you will see multiple post bitching about millsap.

Dude look at the last 2 pages of this thread and you will see multiple post bitching about millsap.

But just today, becausse nobody can bitch about Big AL who scored 30 points and blocked 4 shots. Even with his no-hustle AL is NATURALLY a better defender than Millsap, becausse he has his size and his presence of a BIG-BODY. It´s not easy to shoot above a guy who is as BIG as BIG-AL or bullying away this amount of a BIG body. But even if Millsap is playing with effort, he is not BIG enough to break down the opponents offense most of the time, becausse they are even a alot of SF in this league, who are even bigger than Millsap. BUT, the main problem is that Millsap even is playing without effort the whole season long, but still your just able to read on this board how much BIG-AL sucks.

BIG-AL would be great next to Kanter or Favors, but with Millsap on his side, our frount court just gets to small. You had to see the reality the problem is not AL, its Millsap.

Let me help: it's because Millsap has spent the vast majority of his career as a winner, even on losing teams. Jefferson has spent the vast majority of his career as a loser, and to his very core. And one is a Jazz player, and one will have worn a Jazz jersey for 2.5-3 years.

Just because it needs to be said: Our offense is inept. Al made it look a lot better than it was, but my ugly possession counter was at 20 by halftime. Can't wait till Locke tells us it was because Mo was out, or even more laughably that Marvin was out. We fight like mad for 13 seconds just to get the first pass into the post, and then nobody knows where to go. Sometimes I feel like we're the Harlem Globetrotters opponent.

Bad Offense Part II: I literally sat up on my couch (Ok, lazily lurched forward) when Carroll and Al worked a baseline give and go 1 minute into the 3rd. For a split second, I thought maybe Ty had actually told guys to cut. Carroll actually did cut once more, and Sap ran a few, but otherwise the same old routine.

Bad Offense Part III: At the end of the 2nd, there were two straight possessions where the only thing that happened was Foye dribbled for 10 seconds and took the best shot he could. It was a microcosm of most of the night, but those were crucial possessions.

Yup, the offense was about as bad as possible. It was even bad out of timeouts and at the beginning of quarters when a decent team would roll out a few scripted plays. Just BAD.

Not that it really matters, but can we end the whole "Hayward is the Captain of the second unit" thing? He's just not cut out for that role. He will never effectively initiate offense and needs to be a supporting player who gets shots set up for him. Also, just put him back on the 1st unit. He can do so much more good there (providing we let him dribble as little as possible.)

Let me help: it's because Millsap has spent the vast majority of his career as a winner, even on losing teams. Jefferson has spent the vast majority of his career as a loser, and to his very core. And one is a Jazz player, and one will have worn a Jazz jersey for 2.5-3 years.

It doesn´t matter for me IF youre orginally from UTAH, or even far away from RUANDA who will just wear our Jersey for one season. The most important thing for me is, "are you a good piece for ou team or not. "
It just important for me who can take our jersey with more pride and can win with us more games. And for me this is AL, no doubt about it.

I got nothing else to say.

I got a little sad tonight when I realized Hayward will never be as good as Crawford is now. Incredibly impressed with Crawford.

Our second unit literally can't score. If we magically traded Al and Sap tonight, we might only win 5 more games the rest of the way, and I bet we wouldn't average 90 points a night.

I'm not saying that still shouldn't be the plan next year, but no way are Favors and Kanter ready. Even if they improved, they'd be stuck in Ty's offense.

I got a little sad tonight when I realized Hayward will never be as good as Crawford is now. Incredibly impressed with Crawford.

He is just overrated becausse he is looking like a mix of Justin Bieber and a "Lord of the Rings" charakter. Hayward can be a very solid role player and can be a good piece, on a Championchip team,but nothing more. He is not a leader, he is no Manu, Hedo or even a Jamaal Crawford.

But just today, becausse nobody can bitch about Big AL who scored 30 points and blocked 4 shots. Even with his no-hustle AL is NATURALLY a better defender than Millsap, becausse he has his size and his presence of a BIG-BODY. It´s not easy to shoot above a guy who is as BIG as BIG-AL or bullying away this amount of a BIG body. But even if Millsap is playing with effort, he is not BIG enough to break down the opponents offense most of the time, becausse they are even a alot of SF in this league, who are even bigger than Millsap. BUT, the main problem is that Millsap even is playing without effort the whole season long, but still your just able to read on this board how much BIG-AL sucks.

BIG-AL would be great next to Kanter or Favors, but with Millsap on his side, our frount court just gets to small. You had to see the reality the problem is not AL, its Millsap.

That was a great effort to defend Al and you are correct about Sap he is too small and his hustle plays are on the decline. Sap is only a small portion of the problem. Having to play 4 on 5 because we have no point guard is a bigger issue. The biggest issue is coming from Big Al. If he gets 30 but gives up 50 is never a good thing no matter how you or Locke try to spin it. There is no flow on offense with him in the game and his complete lack of understanding on how to defend the pick and roll is killing us. Send Paul to the bench and trade Al, throw in the towel on this season (I can't believe I just typed that) and hope for the best in the draft to get a pg who can stay on the court and lead this team.

Hayward is a more complete and infinitely more intelligent player than Crawford. Hayward will not be the scorer Crawford has been, but Crawford hasn't basically done anything of note in his career if you care about winning basketball.