What's new

Jazz at Clippers vs the refs Sunday Dec 3oth, 7:30 Mtn

I still think the clippers might struggle in a 7 game grind it out rough half court style series against a team like memphis or san antonio.... Slow em down, stop the lobs, play them rough, and send thier bigs to the line.
I think the clippers will have a tough time in the 2nd round of the playoffs against a quality opponent.

I really really really really really really really really really reallyreally really really really really really really really really reallyreally really really really really really really really really reallyreally really really really really really really really really really wish we had CP3.

We have max money to throw at someone this offseason. I think the Jazz should at least try it. I think with a little more playing time for the young guys that they are about a season away from being as talented as the Clippers 2-5.

Tat might sound like a homer statement but hear me out. Burks can and will be better than Green. Hayward is already arguably better than Butler. Griffin is tough to beat but he is nothing compared to Favors defensively. Kanter has better footwork and shooting than Jordan. Favors and Kanter can be as dynamic as Griffin and Jordan. Certainly not highlight it effective nonetheless.

We have max money to throw at someone this offseason. I think the Jazz should at least try it. I think with a little more playing time for the young guys that they are about a season away from being as talented as the Clippers 2-5.

Tat might sound like a homer statement but hear me out. Burks can and will be better than Green. Hayward is already arguably better than Butler. Griffin is tough to beat but he is nothing compared to Favors defensively. Kanter has better footwork and shooting than Jordan. Favors and Kanter can be as dynamic as Griffin and Jordan. Certainly not highlight it effective nonetheless.

They BETTER throw a max offer at him.
No chance in hell he signs it but still......

clippers are one piece from totally legit title contenders. I think, given our total stall or even regression, it is completely homerish to say our organization even has that in them.

They BETTER throw a max offer at him.
No chance in hell he signs it but still......

A long as they do that will prove to me that they are honestly trying to get the best talent possible here.

The PG position really is an issue and Mo only puts a band-aid on it. I think that is the most frustrating thing. We are used to a top PG on our team and we have a run of the mill guy as out starter and two guys that are on their last contract in the NBA.

clippers are one piece from totally legit title contenders. I think, given our total stall or even regression, it is completely homerish to say our organization even has that in them.

I'm not saying that at all. The biggest strength that the Clippers have after the dual all-stars is their depth and the Jazz might be lacking that next year.

I agree that we are much further that a piece or two away from winning it all.

Our biggest need is internal growth and the Jazz are not getting that because of a lack of playing time for the future.

I'm not saying that at all. The biggest strength that the Clippers have after the dual all-stars is their depth and the Jazz might be lacking that next year.

I agree that we are much further that a piece or two away from winning it all.

Our biggest need is internal growth and the Jazz are not getting that because of a lack of playing time for the future.

I am a homer though.

I just want to put some things in perspective for everyone. The Jazz have a record of 3-7 in the last 10 games. The three wins were a lucky shot against the Spurs, beating a Nets team that was falling apart as well as a Magic team that has been gutted and had their best frontcourt player in Davis out due to injury.

I think that we are looking at fools gold with this teams and that's sad because we are two games under .500

Hey jello, i have been trying to rep ya but had to spread it around... I just repped gameface and rev yet still cant rep you.
Where is spycam to give rep to when i need him?!

Millsap is mad!

"@DJJazzyJody: Asked about being frustrated after not playing in the 4Q, Paul Millsap tersely replied: "What you think? I'll let you answer that." OK: Yes."

"@tribjazz: Paul Millsap was asked if he was frustrated now to play in the fourth quarter. "What you think?" he said."

Hey jello, i have been trying to rep ya but had to spread it around... I just repped gameface and rev yet still cant rep you.
Where is spycam to give rep to when i need him?!

Hiding behind his mission papers probably! Just hit me up later this next week.

I just want to put some things in perspective for everyone. The Jazz have a record of 3-7 in the last 10 games. The three wins were a lucky shot against the Spurs, beating a Nets team that was falling apart as well as a Magic team that has been gutted and had their best frontcourt player in Davis out due to injury.

I think that we are looking at fools gold with this teams and that's sad because we are two games under .500

We will be contending soon, though.

A lot of homer in that .. a whole lot, imo.

I'll hope you're right.

A lot of homer in that .. a whole lot, imo.

I'll hope you're right.

Do I need to release an official statement that I'm a homer? I know I am reaching on that post but I need something to help me get through the Jeffersap show.