What's new

Jazz at Clippers vs the refs Sunday Dec 3oth, 7:30 Mtn

Your name's pronounced suck-er, isn't it?

Why bro ? Just becausse I was right ?

A great NIGHT by BIG AL, he dominated on BOTH ends of the floor and took us back into the game. You can hate him how you want, but he will play and dominate, like always. This guy is a Monster. We have to go more through BIG-AL. My prediction was right, Bi-AL will take the VICTORY.

You can hate this guy, but he WILL play and show you every day how wrong your opinion was. Al got the BALL and did much with it. Give te ball to ALLL.

Why bro ? Just becausse I was right ?

A great NIGHT by BIG AL, he dominated on BOTH ends of the floor and took us back into the game. You can hate him how you want, but he will play and dominate, like always. This guy is a Monster. We have to go more through BIG-AL. My prediction was right, Bi-AL will take the VICTORY.

You can hate this guy, but he WILL play and show you every day how wrong your opinion was. Al got the BALL and did much with it. Give te ball to ALLL.

I dont hate Al, He is a good player in his own right, But no NBA team is going to win very many games with there offense consisting of dumping the ball down to Big Al every play. He does get alot of SH** on this forum which I think he deserves sometimes, its nights like tonight that he shows what he can do, but then the next he will be c*** again on defence.

can't find a live stream ..
seriously foye, watson and tinsley in the end game? or the game tracks are wrong?

What has happened to Sap? He really did nothing. Lol Mike Smith is saying that the Jazz should be playing Kanter, Favors and Hayward a lot and then trade Sap and Jefferson for a back court star. Sound familiar?