What's new

Jazz at Clippers

Cav's say no.
They’d have to waive half their team just to complete the trade. On the flip side, we’d probably have to claim half their team off waivers just to field a roster.

Tristan Thompson is at the top of my wishlist for a player to get, but I have no idea how that can happen without dealing Clarkson or Conley. He just makes too much money.
Clarkson doesn't make enough to get Thompson (or TT makes too much, YMMV). I've tried a three-team trade in the Trade Machine to check, it doesn't work.

According to ESPN the Clippers list because they have the flu. Leonard and PG both had “no energy”. No respect.

If Jazz players get sick I’ll be mad.

I dunno. He’s making $18M. Which team has that in expirings that needs his services?
Every team. He's be the best backup center in the nba. So if another team can match exoirings with less good player(s) and throw in 2nds, why wouldn't they? It's common sense. TT has championship experience, is having a career year, a contract motivated year, and is in his prime

Clarkson doesn't make enough to get Thompson (or TT makes too much, YMMV). I've tried a three-team trade in the Trade Machine to check, it doesn't work.
Youd have to throw in some other dudes too like Bradley, but I was saying Clarkson is one of the only traceable players who can start to get you there.

As far as the top teams we match up pretty well against the Clippers; but this win was a strong one.

It's amazing how much better we look with Ingles starting.

DM was phenomenal tonight... joes on an effing heater...JC was solid but after the preseason Jeff green crush I developed I will go a lot slower before I decide if I like him... one thing I do know is JC is a hugger... couple weirdly timed hugs... I’m here for it though.

He smells like strawberries too.

Why would the Jazz trade for TT? He plays center and the Jazz already have one. I know DM was included as a joke but even without him in the trade it would be idiotic to pay a backup center that much. I like TT 's game. He is a monster offensive rebound but the Jazz have more glaring needs.