What's new

Jazz at Clippers

Zubac is kicking Rudy’s ***... I like his game a lot but this is really an effort attention thing right now.

What’s the record for offensive rebounds in a quarter... I think Zubac has that record.

Is Zubac the love child of Dennis Rodman and Ben Wallace or do we really suck at rebounding?

Does even Gobert feel like rebounding today? Embarrassing. I have no idea why Niang plays. Honestly. He’s not a good offensive player and he’s a liability on defense. Soooooo.... ???

Maybe they doing us a favor... late game so if the suck early you can turn it off and go to sleep.

I’ve noticed that Rudy depends on his length a lot when it comes to rebounding. And most of the time it’s all he needs to rebound. But there are times like tonight when a bigger center is going to play him physical. And the length rebounding isn’t going to cut it. He needs to play more physical in games like tonight.

Is Zubac the love child of Dennis Rodman and Ben Wallace or do we really suck at rebounding?

Does even Gobert feel like rebounding today? Embarrassing. I have no idea why Niang plays. Honestly. He’s not a good offensive player and he’s a liability on defense. Soooooo.... ???
Niang shoots the **** out of the ball... that’s why he plays.

You would think that the Jazz would have put an emphasis on boxing out after so many games of them just standing and watching the ball go to the opponent.