What's new

Jazz At Knicks - 3/9/13 - 5:30 PM MST

I just started watching right now and I don't know what happened...but I'm pretty sure it's Mo Williams' fault

I hope you're right, but I doubt it.
The FO won't **** around with the youngsters like Corbin has. They need to resign at least 3 of them eventually. People bag on Greg Miller, but he's a smart businessman. He's got eyes and ears. It's not like he'd be firing a legend. And a new coach would translate to new hope for an increasingly irritated and discontent fan base. Corbin has lost this team. His insane deference to scrub vets will prove to be his undoing.

I just started watching right now and I don't know what happened...but I'm pretty sure it's Mo Williams' fault

jazz got outscored by 34 with big al on the floor
jazz got outscored by 23 with mo williams on the floor.

so yeah it is defintly mo williams fault

Not me, I think he lost them at the trade deadline. I think the players, like the rest of the world thought that changes were coming. They were willing to be good citizens when there was a hope for change, each guy probably thought that he would benefit from the 'trade'.

When there were no changes there was no more motivation to stay the course and give the best effort.

This is a good theory

This is a good theory
That, coupled with Corbin making zero substantive changes to his approach (start Watson instead of Tinsley -- that oughta fix everything!), is as good a theory as any. Whatever the reason, the team is lost and I can't see Corbin surviving.

Start Burks, Murphy, Hayward, Favors, and Kanter from here on out. **** it. There's no point in trying to make the Playoffs now.

Something has changed for sure.

If they are out of the play-offs those 8-9 potential FA's could start stat stuffing for another contract. This could get ugly, real ugly.

Start Burks, Murphy, Hayward, Favors, and Kanter from here on out. **** it. There's no point in trying to make the Playoffs now.

Word up. But put carroll in for murphy. Bring murphy and evans off the bench first lol.

Nice and one by burks!

Bill Oram @tribjazz about 15 minutes ago
Jazz fans may want to go watch Old Yeller if they're looking for a happy ending. Jazz season having one seems unlikely right now.

Bill Oram @tribjazz about 21 minutes ago
Of Jazz's 19 remaining games, 7 are against teams ahead of them in WC standings. Also: Knicks, Portland twice, @ Dallas. Playoffs? Ehh...

Steve Luhm @sluhm
about 5 minutes ago
Kenyon Martin has 10 points vs. the Jazz, matching his total for the last five seasons.

Steve Luhm @sluhm about 37 minutes ago
The Jazz owe their fans, @Fred Kerber and @Frank Isola an apology for wasting their time with this unprofessional effort.

Bill Oram @tribjazz 3 minutes ago
The Jazz are down 30. But if you want a broader sentiment, delete the "30."

Steve Luhm @sluhm 3 minutes ago
Just guessing, but for Jazz fans wanting to meet the charter at the airport, it will probably arrive about 2 a.m.