vs Denver L
vs New Orleans W
@ Golden State L
vs Oklahoma City L
vs Minnesota L
@ Minnesota L
@ Memphis L
2-20

I didn't see much of the game but the box score looks atrocious. Sure glad the Jazz have all these great vets to show them the way. Seems like some of the young guys are following the vets lead. The effort when I was watch was embarrassing.

Al Jefferson is shooting 3´s
Jamaal Tinsley is shooting 3´s
Paul Millsap is shooting 3´s
even Earl Watson is shooting 3´s

BUT, it needs a 30 point blowout to give Kanter an opportunity to shoot a 3. This guy is amazing...

I just hope a big revolution will happen at the end of the season....keep only DMC....the rest of free agents can walk out!!

Al Jefferson is shooting 3´s
Jamaal Tinsley is shooting 3´s
Paul Millsap is shooting 3´s
even Earl Watson is shooting 3´s

BUT, it needs a 30 point blowout to give Kanter an opportinity to shoot a 3. This guy is amazing...

He is damaging the franchise's future.

Now tied with Lakers for 8th spot (Jazz own the tie-breaker).

Lakers host Chicago tomorrow at 1pm. Jazz could be on the Espn Mock Lottery Draft by tomorrow afternoon--so we got that to look forward to.

Jimmy Spencer @JimmySpencerNBA 3 minutes ago
The Utah Jazz won't bounce back because the schedule is way too tough. The Lakers, Warriors and Rockets will all sent gift baskets.

I bet carroll wishes he could go back to the bench..... he was getting more minutes off the bench and he was getting to play with better players as well.

Marvin has been better coming off the bench, and hayward too..... I wonder why. Maybe because when you come off the bench you get to play with guys like burks and kanter instead of foye and jeffy.

Marvin was a +1 tonight.

I bet carroll wishes he could go back to the bench..... he was getting more minutes off the bench and he was getting to play with better players as well.

Marvin has been better coming off the bench, and hayward too..... I wonder why. Maybe because when you come off the bench you get to play with guys like burks and kanter instead of foye and jeffy.

Marvin was a +1 tonight.
That is exactly what i said.
in starting unit he was the 5th option in a 1 option offense.
:)

Not me, I think he lost them at the trade deadline. I think the players, like the rest of the world thought that changes were coming. They were willing to be good citizens when there was a hope for change, each guy probably thought that he would benefit from the 'trade'.

When there were no changes there was no more motivation to stay the course and give the best effort.

This is the best explanation I have heard in regards to the utter failure that this team is going through.