What's new

Jazz atleast taking/making calls!

Justys

From Si.com

Utah Jazz
Team Payroll: $77 million
Potential Trade Assets: Andrei Kirilenko

The Jazz have a big chip in Kirilenko's $17.8 million expiring contract that they have dangled in pursuit of another scorer, according to two sources. Utah has a lot of things to consider over the next week, like the fact that it's over the luxury-tax line and has lost 13 of 17 (including three in a row since Tyrone Corbin replaced Jerry Sloan) to fall into a tie for eighth in the West.

I'm just glad to hear something about Utah. And I get this gut feeling, were getting Cori Maggette packaged with Salmons or some fillers. Just do don't know why. I hope it AK Hayward for Salmons, Maggette, Irasova.

I think we all hope for a Jackson/Wallace trade, but we all know that isn't going to happen. Maggette/Salmons doesn't sound too bad though. Whats the link to the article?

Not a big fan of Maggette. The guy rarely passes the ball. I like Salmon but don't want to give up on Hayward now that he is showing some progress.

I think we all hope for a Jackson/Wallace trade, but we all know that isn't going to happen. Maggette/Salmons doesn't sound too bad though. Whats the link to the article?

Isn't (or at least was) Salmon a pretty decent defender? I would be so happy for the Jackson/Wallace trade (if Charlotte is even really interested in just dumping salary like some rumors have said), but I'd be happy with the Maggette Salmons trade too.

I don't know why the Jazz didn't dump AK in the Melo trade. They could have squeezed out a 1st round pick or a young player.

Honestly, what would even be the point?

According to the Bucks, Redd, who shred the ACL and MCL in his left knee for the second time last year, is ready to play and will be back after the All-Star break. And because Redd has already missed 41 games, 70 percent of his $18.3 million contract will be covered by insurance. The bad contracts of Maggette and Salmons make it unlikely they will be dealt.

So it saves us a lot of money.

Maybe I'm wrong. I haven't followed the Bucks this season. For some reason I'm under the impression that Salmons' contract isn't a good value and he's having a terrible year. For some reason it seemed like it would be simpler to type this than to actually look up his stats. My heart's in the right place.

(on the inside of my body.)

Maybe I'm wrong. I haven't followed the Bucks this season. For some reason I'm under the impression that Salmons' contract isn't a good value and he's having a terrible year. For some reason it seemed like it would be simpler to type this than to actually look up his stats. My heart's in the right place.

(on the inside of my body.)

Lucky!

images

And yes, Salmons is having a lackluster year (11.8 PER, -3.2 on/off net adjusted +/-) and after THIS year is owed $24 million over three more years.

****ING YIKES. NM.

I still don't understand the Jackson/Wallace love. Wallace, statistically, is Okur, who everyone hates now, and is owed the same amount of money as Okur but longer and has an injury history. Jackson is shooting like CJ Miles this year, who everyone now hates, and is owed twice as much money as Miles.

I don't get it. Financially, it's horrible, and only a slight upgrade on the court.

Back