Who wins?

• Da Bulls

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Jazz

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Eff this crap. It's Jimmer time.

Votes: 9 37.5%

• Total voters
Well to ease the pain a little bit. We all know were not going to win now. We have Hayward, We have Favors(Who alot of us wanted to draft last year) Evans(Will be a good spark off the bench in the future) Cousin looks decent. potentially 2 lottery picks next year and Milsap(Hopefully used as trade leverage. Were built for the future. I just hope all works out.

P.S. I also want Corbin fired :)

I hope it is all that easy - KOC and the franchise gonna be in big trouble if they get those picks wrong!!! Can this franchise go thru 3 seasons of development?

Well, to use a Sloanism, it's too bad the Jazz were too busy feeling sorry for themselves in the first half. They could have made this a competitive game.

Good NBA teams have a balance of players experience. We are way too young with 3 rookies this year, plus 2 draft picks, plus rookie coaches.

Once our rookies get good, we will not be able to keep them.

KOC has set us up for a major down spiral.

Good NBA teams have a balance of players experience. We are way too young with 3 rookies this year, plus 2 draft picks, plus rookie coaches.

Once our rookies get good, we will not be able to keep them.

KOC has set us up for a major down spiral.

Why not? Okur, AK, Jefferson, and Harris will all be off the books by the time Favors or Hayward's restricted status come into play (4 years from now).

I must admit, I never realized how critical Sloan was in the offense running. Tonight was as bad as I've ever seen it. I want to give Ty a chance, but his tenure looks absolutely horrid so far. I hope an off season and a new plan/pieces will be the cure for what ails him.

Every run gets destroyed by AK ****ing something up it seems

Yep moving AK to the 4 was the whole reason the Jazz lost and it was inspite of him moving there that the Jazz even cut from 30 to 15 points loss.

Seriously though my biggest issue in the 2nd half was around the 2min mark when it was clearly over should have brought the rookies in especially since AJ, Harris and Bell played the entire 2nd half

It was really inspiring watching Corbin play a bunch of guys who may/probably won't be here next year. Watson, Bell, Kirlenko, Miles play while Favors and Hayward sit the entire second half.

The season is done but Corbin just doesn't get the bigger picture. So we get to watch Hayward and Favors play their rookie season all over again next year.

Yep moving AK to the 4 was the whole reason the Jazz lost and it was inspite of him moving there that the Jazz even cut from 30 to 15 points loss.

Seriously though my biggest issue in the 2nd half was around the 2min mark when it was clearly over should have brought the rookies in especially since AJ, Harris and Bell played the entire 2nd half

Corbin was obviously in "win" mode, even down 30 in the second quarter. I don't fault Corbin for playing the guys he did. I kind of applaud it, actually.

Did favors and hayward seriously only combine for 18 mins in a blowout loss while raja bell gets 37? I seriously think corbin may be brain dead. We have our whole franchise invested in favors and he barely gets to break double digit minutes.... this message, like the franchise, will self destruct in 5 seconds.

Corbin does not seem to be the sharpest tool in the shed. He is a super nice guy. That is not what a head coaches job is though. He has no offense, no defense, no effort from his team. Obviously they are not inspired by his skills, or their need for a job.

Did favors and hayward seriously only combine for 18 mins in a blowout loss while raja bell gets 37? I seriously think corbin may be brain dead. We have our whole franchise invested in favors and he barely gets to break double digit minutes.... this message, like the franchise, will self destruct in 5 seconds.

Starters started, gave little effort. Bench came in, gave no effort. Went with the guys who showed something, especially given how they played the second half.

Why not? Okur, AK, Jefferson, and Harris will all be off the books by the time Favors or Hayward's restricted status come into play (4 years from now).

I agree with you here, the Jazz are a bit on the young side but the mix is setup pretty good if they can have these upcoming picks pan out. Also contract timing seems to work out fairly well.

Funny that I remember people earlier always saying get younger and trade the vets

Fire Sloan.

Bench Harpring

We need a shotblocking center, not a 3 point shooting one....

Can we bring back the 08 Jazz yet? Can we get Korver and Boozer back with the NY pick? Even though that amounted to our franchise player... Can we bring Sloan back if we promise to never complain again? Can Memo come back with a new 10 year younger body?

LOL @ everyone bashing Ty Corbin. But wait, I thought Jerry was the idiot!

For years we heard how idiotic Jerry was and how he needed to be ousted... He has... And... Well, midway in March, we've had 2 wins since the allstar break and have been blown out by the Timberwolves. We're currently below the Grizz and 20 games behind San Antonio.

So can Jerry's sick joke just end?

Jerry Sloan is completely jimmering this franchise. Dude was a thug and responsible for 20 years of greatness. The curse for his ousting is going to condemn this franchise for years and years. We thought it was horrible winning 50 games and going to the playoffs. Boy, isn't it awesome winning 34 and missing out?

Seriously though, why didn't Favors and Hayward play?

Corbin is a turd. I was embarrassed to be wearing Jazz gear at the game tonight. Corbin is a pathetic turd. No reason Favors and Hayward shouldn't have gotten playing time tonight. I really hope Bell snaps his femur in half and is forced to retire. He didn't even try tonight. But Corbin is a pathetic, vain turd for playing him. I'm on my wits end with this team. Corbin is not ready to be a head coach. Let him experiment with another franchise. We need a coach with EXPERIENCE.

The massive underlying problem is little Greggy boy playing toy cars in his big office doesn't give two ***** about the team, and probably likes KOC personally so he's not going anywhere.

I won't miss AK too much either. I used to be one of his bigger apologists on here, but I'm ready to see him go.

What a pathetic game tonight. Corbin the turd is still dumbfounded on the sidelines.

Last edited by a moderator:
This defensive philosophy needs to be tweaked. And by tweaked, I mean thrown out the window and into the garbage.

Also, how are our boys lookin now that they have a "PLAYERS COACH?"

LOL @ all those dumbasses who thought Sloan was out of touch.

Right now we need someone to get into their faces and kick their asses. Because being "nice" isn't cutting it.

Hate to break it to you, but Sloan was cutting it either. Look at the last 20 games of his career.

Fire Sloan.

Bench Harpring

We need a shotblocking center, not a 3 point shooting one....

Can we bring back the 08 Jazz yet? Can we get Korver and Boozer back with the NY pick? Even though that amounted to our franchise player... Can we bring Sloan back if we promise to never complain again? Can Memo come back with a new 10 year younger body?

LOL @ everyone bashing Ty Corbin. But wait, I thought Jerry was the idiot!

For years we heard how idiotic Jerry was and how he needed to be ousted... He has... And... Well, midway in March, we've had 2 wins since the allstar break and have been blown out by the Timberwolves. We're currently below the Grizz and 20 games behind San Antonio.

So can Jerry's sick joke just end?

Jerry Sloan is completely jimmering this franchise. Dude was a thug and responsible for 20 years of greatness. The curse for his ousting is going to condemn this franchise for years and years. We thought it was horrible winning 50 games and going to the playoffs. Boy, isn't it awesome winning 34 and missing out?

Seriously though, why didn't Favors and Hayward play?

Bull Crap, if the Jazz had got rid of Sloan and got the new Bulls coach we would be a heck of a lot better. We may not have even had to lose D'Will. We can't help it if the front office sat on their hands so long, that they lost out on getting the Bull's coach. Credit the Bull's front office with going and getting a good coach, and our dumb a$$ front office signing this one for multiple years.