Who wins?

• Da Bulls

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Jazz

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Eff this crap. It's Jimmer time.

Votes: 9 37.5%

• Total voters
Are we sure that Deron Williams is not the MVP of the league? Seriously. How he carried this team to the record it had is beyond me.

Never underestimate the importance of a team having a strong sense of identity and purpose. At the start of the season, everyone knew their roles, they played hard and they played together. They ran the offensive system and had the ability to hunker down on defense. Once the rift between the coach and players started, the team stopped caring as much. Now the team seems a bit rudderless. No one wants to lead this team right now.

Harris should be stepping up and vocally leading this team, and making the right decisions. The fact that AK is playing without discipline is not a good sign.

Well to ease the pain a little bit. We all know were not going to win now. We have Hayward, We have Favors(Who alot of us wanted to draft last year) Evans(Will be a good spark off the bench in the future) Cousin looks decent. potentially 2 lottery picks next year and Milsap(Hopefully used as trade leverage. Were built for the future. I just hope all works out.

P.S. I also want Corbin fired :)

Never underestimate the importance of a team having a strong sense of identity and purpose. At the start of the season, everyone knew their roles, they played hard and they played together. They ran the offensive system and had the ability to hunker down on defense. Once the rift between the coach and players started, the team stopped caring as much. Now the team seems a bit rudderless. No one wants to lead this team right now.

Add in that we have apparently no longer have a clue to what is a good and bad shot, and you have a 30 point deficit every game.

This is to hard to watch - i really cant handle watching Ak jack up crap anymore or fail to finish. It feels like the first time for a long time when we are just not competitive and just lack talent. so depressing!

I know the bulls are really good and great defensively but that doesn't explain this heartless, gutless, pathetically weak team. It takes an entire team sucking in unison to amount to this much suck.
Anybody realize that Bell's tip in at the half finally put the Jazz over the points the bulls scored JUST from the 3pt line, surprising I know another team and multiple players having career nights from 3 against the Jazz.

There are so many examples of sucky D that there just isn't enough internets to list them all and that's just Bell, Watson & Harris

I know the bulls are really good and great defensively but that doesn't explain this heartless, gutless, pathetically weak team. It takes an entire team sucking in unison to amount to this much suck.
Anybody realize that Bell's tip in at the half finally put the Jazz over the points the bulls scored JUST from the 3pt line, surprising I know another team and multiple players having career nights from 3 against the Jazz.

There are so many examples of sucky D that there just isn't enough internets to list them all and that's just Bell, Watson & Harris

It's called mailing it in... This team is already planning summer vacation

I never thought it would come to the poit where the jazz would have Tony Parkes come out for tha t sideshow for any kind of entertainment. We sure aren't getting it in the game.

Isn't it nice watching the Jazz offense executed to perfection by Chicago. I've been disappointed before buy I can't think of a time I've ever been this disappointed with a team not just this game but overall no fight, pride or anything resembling the Jazz we used to know

Britton says the Jazz defensive philosophy is to force players to the middle. I always thought it wa better to force someone base line

Locke just wrote about this:

Forcing the ball middle or forcing the ball baseline
March 11th, 2011

When an NBA player gets the ball on the wing a defensive team has two choices, force baseline or force middle. The Utah Jazz forces the ball to the middle in contrast to most of the teams in the NBA who force baseline.

The Jazz force to the middle because the help defense is closer to the ball. The advantage to forcing middle brings the help defense off the outside shooter and into the paint. The defender should be able to help out and return to his player without causing massive rotation. If your team is clogging the paint then the defender is able to get their quickly. The risk is this method is the ball handler can see the entire floor when he drives to the middle of the floor. He can distribute the ball to the top or the cross court corner or wing.

Teams that force baseline usually bring a big to the ball as the help defender. They also will use the baseline to act as another defender. The advantage to doing this is ball handler has a hard time seeing the entire floor from the baseline drive. The down side is the cross side corner three is open in this system and the defense is forced to have mobile bigs who can slide over and help.

This is very rudimentary. If you want more details on things of this nature be sure to check out nbaplaybook.com

https://www.nba.com/jazz/features/locked_on_jazz.html

Yep they're still making lots of mistakes but at least they're hustling and trying to play, I can watch losses like this