What's new

Jazz "considering" Conley for Blake.

I could see Detroit being interested in Conley. I don't know if Blake Griffin can even play much anymore.

Do you have a source on this?

Conley, Royce, and 2 2nds for Blake and Rose.

Thoughts?
If you know you are about to trade Rudy, you do a deal like this. Getting Blake would take away a little of the sting of losing Rudy. You platoon C with Favors, Udoka and some small ball Blake.

Really damn bold deal though. Makes sense on some levels. Would rather keep Royce than get Rose.

Sent from my SM-G970U using JazzFanz mobile app

I could see Detroit being interested in Conley. I don't know if Blake Griffin can even play much anymore.

All I can find....

Sent from my SM-G970U using JazzFanz mobile app

Um, no. OPJ, please. And yesterday.

I have the same question about Griffin. He seems done. Doesnt make sense to me unless something else is going on.

But who wouldn’t want round 2 of Derrick Rose?

This sounds like Detroit making a pitch to Utah. How about we trade for John Collins instead...

And besides, Detroit would need to attach a pick for us to take an extra year of Blake's deal.

This sounds like Detroit making a pitch to Utah. How about we trade for John Collins instead...

And besides, Detroit would need to attach a pick for us to take an extra year of Blake's deal.
This doesn’t sound like anything. Source?

This doesn’t sound like anything. Source?

This makes no sense for Utah. This doesn’t get them a title or set them up for the future. Is further hurt them where the wallet is even more. I’m fairly confident this is all speculation. This doesn’t seem like a jazz move to me.

Well, then they’d be the ones making the phone calls, which means that they hold all the leverage in the DL negotiation dynamic.

Collins reportedly wants a max extension, which would start next year. Same as Donovan and Gobert. Can’t max out all three, so Collins is only coming if Gobert is going.

Collins reportedly wants a max extension, which would start next year. Same as Donovan and Gobert. Can’t max out all three, so Collins is only coming if Gobert is going.
Collins might be worth a max extension, in all fairness. Someone in the market will likely give him one.

Collins might be worth a max extension, in all fairness. Someone in the market will likely give him one.
Agree. I just don’t think the Jazz can afford to to be that team unless we’re trading Gobert. And of the two I would much rather have Gobert.

if they find Azubuike better than they'd thought and Rudy demands the supermax, why not