What's new

Jazz execution at the end of quarters/games is horrible!

Did anyone see that play at the end of the half tonight? UGLY. This situation and the end of game 1 vs. the Cluppers and I'm just shaking my head. What is the problem? Coaching? Players? I just don't remember this poor of execution during the Sloan years, I mean at least we would get a shot!

Did anyone see that play at the end of the half tonight? UGLY. This situation and the end of game 1 vs. the Cluppers and I'm just shaking my head. What is the problem? Coaching? Players? I just don't remember this poor of execution during the Sloan years, I mean at least we would get a shot!

Corbin is the problem...

Anyone notice that Tinsley will shoot from anywhere with 6 seconds or less left on the shot clock, every time.

Anyone notice that Tinsley will shoot from anywhere with 6 seconds or less left on the shot clock, every time.

I love Tinsley, but when he tries that Rucker Park bull **** on the road I want to throw my TV out the window.

Serves no ****ing purpose and he's really not that good at it any more.

Same with inbounds plays. Sloan's play would often result in an easy layup, not seeing those anymore.

Tinsley sucks...... sadly he is still 3 times as good as watson

Same with inbounds plays. Sloan's play would often result in an easy layup, not seeing those anymore.

The only inbounds play that works it the one where they through an ally oop type of pass to someone (usually mo or gordon) who catches and shoots in the air.... If teams were to scout the jazz (such as in a playoff situation) then that play would stop working as well.

I don't mind the Al-ISO in the final minute or two when the game is close, but last night was ridiculous. We went to the Al-ISO with like 4-5 minutes let while we where down 8 points.

I think Corbie just draws up a blank on Hornies clip board n tells Foyezie to just throw the ball just throw it out a bounds or to el otro teamo.