What's new

Jazz FA rumors

Jimmer will be in a Utah jersey by opening day, marketh mine words. It would have happened on draft day if it all hadn't gone bat **** crazy like it did. This is from a very inside source. Like, "eyeball on the colon", inside.

Your source sucks.

Why would Utah bring in a suck *** PG that stupid BYU fans will demand to play big minutes when they just drafted a PG that is already 10x's better than Jimmer and has yet to play a second of NBA basketball?

Any hope of Jimmer to Utah died when the trade with Minnesota happened. Any intelligent person could see that.

Your colon ever think that it got played like so many others? Lindsey likes his rumours.

You can get a good look at the source's colon by sticking your head up there, but wouldn't you rather take Trout's word for it?

Didn't see this anywhere else:

Fanzz stores have been told to pull all of the Burke #3 jerseys from their shelves. If you can find a Fanzz store and get one it could be a valuable collectors item.

The reason is Demarre Carroll wore #3. If he comes back to the Jazz it could be awkward.

Bill Oram @tribjazz My top-secret retail source confirms @Jody Genessy report that Fanzz stores were told to cease selling Trey Burke No. 3 jerseys. #scandal

Sports Invisible ‏@SportsInvisible 1h

#NBA: The Utah Jazz met with Paul Millsap last night. Utah is ready to prepare an offer for him. #NBAFreeAgency

I saw some other follow up Oram tweets stating that the Fanzz store at ESA printed the Burke jerseys in store and didn't realize the number conflict. They supposedly weren't for sale yet either and have since been pulled.

Sports Invisible ‏@SportsInvisible 1h

#NBA: The Utah Jazz met with Paul Millsap last night. Utah is ready to prepare an offer for him. #NBAFreeAgency

I don't buy the "prepare an offer for him" part. The guy has 300 followers. I highly doubt he knows more than anyone else has reported. Yes Utah met with Millsap last night, but others (SI) is saying Utah didn't make an offer. Maybe Utah is preparing an offer, but I think that sportsinvisible guy guessed about the "ready to prepare an offer" part.

Jimmer wears #7 if he was ever traded to the Jazz he would have to pick a new number......somebody tell him #3 is taken.

JA Adande just said the Jazz along with some other teams like: Cleveland, Heat, Spurs and Hawks could be teams that are interested in Bynum? I think it was more of an opinion, but what would you say? Favors and Bynum wouldn't compliment each other what so ever

JA Adande just said the Jazz along with some other teams like: Cleveland, Heat, Spurs and Hawks could be teams that are interested in Bynum? I think it was more of an opinion, but what would you say? Favors and Bynum wouldn't compliment each other what so ever

Well, if we can get him for cheap, why not???

He has to be healthy, and the price has to be right though.

How about offering Bynum an Omer Asik style deal?

High reward, somewhat minimal risk. If he plays, hes probably playing at a high level, if he doesnt its not a huge deal because we have cap room to burn now and if we could frontload it his salary would be low when the Core start needing extensions.

posted from my htc one using tapaBONGO

How about offering Bynum an Omer Asik style deal?

High reward, somewhat minimal risk. If he plays, hes probably playing at a high level, if he doesnt its not a huge deal because we have cap room to burn now and if we could frontload it his salary would be low when the Core start needing extensions.

posted from my htc one using tapaBONGO

Omer Asik type deal? 5 mil the first two years 15 mil the 3rd? No thx, bro.

Well, if we can get him for cheap, why not???

He has to be healthy, and the price has to be right though.

I've changed my mind. Don't want to offer any significant contract to a player who's got significant injury issues or recovering from one.

Remember the Gilbert Arenas' deal that puts the Wizards back half a decade? They're still struggling to rebuild now.