What's new

Jazz Free Agency Summer of 2018

The Kings had no realistic shot at landing Capela, especially after Temple opted in... Rockets easily match any offer they put on the table.

they'd have undermined their potential trade leverage with WCS if that was the move anyways...

I remember a time on Jazzfanz where I used to hate on Melo and had people fighting me tooth an nail over it... Cy and Wes Mantooth for sure. Yet another argument on Jazzfanz that the sun set on long ago, where I was right and hassled by short-sighted fools.

The Kings had no realistic shot at landing Capela, especially after Temple opted in... Rockets easily match any offer they put on the table.

they'd have undermined their potential trade leverage with WCS if that was the move anyways...
It’s not about Sacramento landing Capela. It’s about Capela getting a large, fat contract.

I remember a time on Jazzfanz where I used to hate on Melo and had people fighting me tooth an nail over it... Cy and Wes Mantooth for sure. Yet another argument on Jazzfanz that the sun set on long ago, where I was right and hassled by short-sighted fools.
Get in line. Some of us have been saying Melo sucks since Denver.

Stop! Just no!! You were hardly alone in that. I at any time did not like Melo. Don’t act like this was some big epiphany you had. On jazzfanz that’s hardly going out on a limb, and more like stating the obvious. I became sick to my stomach when I saw that my favorite none jazz player Allen Iverson joined Melo.

I’ve been saying Melo sucks since middle school when he lost a lunch time game to some seventh graders... afterwards they stole his trapper keeper. He showed no fight then and I knew he was trash.

I’ve been saying Melo sucks since middle school when he lost a lunch time game to some seventh graders... afterwards they stole his trapper keeper. He showed no fight then and I knew he was trash.

u lack the vision and aptitude of a smooth moover such as myself, these type of responses i induce here are over-compensation directly stemming from feelings of inferiority... on the topic of basketball, which is the topic at hand... The topic you can't hang with me on... The topic you're too busy spewing unfounded ******** about -- You should reinvest this energy you put into white-knighting for erroneous forum responses into actually learning about the topic at hand you blather on about. Instead you choose bask in ignorance like a pig in ****.

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak. - Epictetus

I know most of y'all are older than me, I'm not fooled into thinking you've got wisdom like me though.. pssssshhh hahhaha....

You chide me for accuracy while speaking with a fools tongue. Welcome to the ignore list. congratulations. run your mouth til your hearts content.

I wonder if those still exist.

It’s not about Sacramento landing Capela. It’s about Capela getting a large, fat contract.

what could they have offered him.. ? I don't get it... If they had more room (Temple didn't opt in) that surplus would've gone into the LaVine offer sheet...

Melo is and always has been the best example of an over-hyped chucker who brings nothing else to the table but a bad attitude and a ball hog mentality.

u lack the vision and aptitude of a smooth moover such as myself, these type of responses i induce here are over-compensation directly stemming from feelings of inferiority... on the topic of basketball, which is the topic at hand... The topic you can't hang with me on... The topic you're too busy spewing unfounded ******** about -- You should reinvest this energy you put into white-knighting for erroneous forum responses into actually learning about the topic at hand you blather on about. Instead you choose bask in ignorance like a pig in ****.

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak. - Epictetus

I know most of y'all are older than me, I'm not fooled into thinking you've got wisdom like me though.. pssssshhh hahhaha....

You chide me for accuracy while speaking with a fools tongue. Welcome to the ignore list. congratulations. run your mouth til your hearts content.
Idiot is too good for you. Lol

For someone with 2 ears and one mouth you sure talk a lot.

I remember all the times I have been right about just about everything and I still get argued with and zero credit for being right. Even if I bumped all the great predictions I have had people will just run and hide, and pretend it didn't happen.

Would take a flier on Hood at the vet min

Would take a flier on Hood at the vet min
I must be nuts cuz like, I don't know. I don't know if he's really an NBA player in the sense he is his worst under pressure. In every way. So, what, you're paying him to win games against exclusively bottom-feeders?

I just don't know. What I do know is the Cavs will match and the money on the market has dried up.