What's new
  • This thread contains opinions and information that likely IS NOT ACCURATE. Do your own research on such an important topic on a site other than JazzFanz.com, please.

Jazz Games on Fubo TV

midnight_hwy

One drawback to Fubo is the lack of TNT when the playoffs come around. I’ve used it in the past for the PAC 12 network, which is a plus to Fubo though.

sojodave

I meant Youtube TV doesn't have AT&T SportsNet so you can't watch the Jazz games unless they are on NBA TV or ESPN.

infection

Staff member
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
I meant Youtube TV doesn't have AT&T SportsNet so you can't watch the Jazz games unless they are on NBA TV or ESPN.
When I did YouTube TV a couple years ago or whenever it was, they would always blackout the NBATV games. Seemed like we had a lot of them, too. It was aggravating.

Chris-L

Just signed up. Took 5 minutes. First month is free. I currently have sports net. The game is set to record at 7, I’ll let you know how/if it works.

Chris-L

For anyone considering this, it worked perfectly for me. Game recorded on time, recorded for 4.5 hours, so wont cut off OT. Quality was great, would recommend.