What's new

Jazz in Three of "Top 5" Plays in NBA Last Night!!!

Yeah I am on cloud nine.

When the crash of reality comes it is going to be brutal. But until then "WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Hayward did that off of his right foot, which should be the foot you use for your left hand and thus weaker foot (for a righty). Love his power so far!

That thing with Hayward and the dunk... that's not life changing, but it gives him that confidence finishing at the rim. If he can get one of those every week or two, he'll get that Alpha dog attitude. Playing against Favors and Gobert in practice probably helped him a lot.

You may be right but they probably didn't wanna put the 3 Jazz players all to the top 3, since you know, "it's the Jazz".
Really makes me wish I'd seen the game. I can't help but wonder what the 4th best Jazz play was. It's spectacular to me that those three plays all occurred in one night.

Really makes me wish I'd seen the game. I can't help but wonder what the 4th best Jazz play was. It's spectacular to me that those three plays all occurred in one night.

I saw the stream. The fourth best play, IMO, was probably the Kanter three that they counted as a two because his toe barely touched the line last second. It was worthy of this spot because of what it did for our offense for the rest of the night. Since it was from the high qaudrant and not a corner three, and because it was so pure looking, Portland really took notice and started believing in his range, so every time he was hanging out on the perimeter from then on, Aldridge, Leonard, or Kaman would step out to gaurd him, which freed up Alec for some nice finishes. Having been told we'd only see corner three's from him this year, it was awesome to see him drain a top high qaudrant one in his second outing.

Best of all offensively is the balanced scoring. Seems the boys are buying into the Quin Snyder way...
Another thing they're buying into is that bigmen and especially Enes not trying hard for the offensive rebound and falling back fast to recover. I really like the team defense. Even though it needs time to settle, it is already better than Corbin's team.

I saw the stream. The fourth best play, IMO, was probably the Kanter three that they counted as a two because his toe barely touched the line last second. It was worthy of this spot because of what it did for our offense for the rest of the night. Since it was from the high qaudrant and not a corner three, and because it was so pure looking, Portland really took notice and started believing in his range, so every time he was hanging out on the perimeter from then on, Aldridge, Leonard, or Kaman would step out to gaurd him, which freed up Alec for some nice finishes. Having been told we'd only see corner three's from him this year, it was awesome to see him drain a top high qaudrant one in his second outing.
Awesome! I love hearing that yet another one of our young core had a highlight moment. This team is already feeling like it will be a lot of fun to watch.

Another thing they're buying into is that bigmen and especially Enes not trying hard for the offensive rebound and falling back fast to recover. I really like the team defense. Even though it needs time to settle, it is already better than Corbin's team.

thats not possible, need moar vets to be better then corbins vet teams

3 pt'ers don't always make it to top 5, but they sure do the trick for winning.

Actually, Hood was this close to make it to top 5 with that 3 he nailed after the clock when two or three men were on him.

This one shoulda been on there imo.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3J0FNIrinac