What's new

Jazz inquire about Chris Copeland

theonlyone

Jared Zwerling @JaredZwerling 3 minutes ago

League source: The Jazz and Lakers are the first two teams to officially inquire about Chris Copeland. No talk of offers yet.

I do know know anything about him. Is this good?

He was a 28 y/o rookie last season. sf/pf. occasionally played center. 6'8". Better hair than DMC.

nyk_players_121512_MSG_RAt.jpg

Tyron Crobon wants him. That's the only reason the FO inquired. Guarantee it.

He is a good offensive player but he is a HORRIBLE defensive player. And its not just my opinion. Multiple articles about how bad his defense is. He is slow footed. He would be a good off the bench tweener to shoot 3's from the power forward position and a little SF. But I am against this all together.

He is a good offensive player but he is a HORRIBLE defensive player. And its not just my opinion. Multiple articles about how bad his defense is. He is slow footed. He would be a good off the bench tweener to shoot 3's from the power forward position and a little SF. But I am against this all together.

He's also a 29 y/o sophomore.

So he's Kyle Korver with dreds?

Chris Copelands name has been brought up time and time again on this site and people still don't know about him?

Meh, the typical Jazzfan.