What's new

Jazz inquire about Chris Copeland

Chris Copelands name has been brought up time and time again on this site and people still don't know about him?

Meh, the typical Jazzfan.

I recognize him now that someone posted his picture. I vaguely remember him when they played the Knicks last year, and I think he went off on the Jazz one game if I remember right.

this thread is really sorry LOL

first off LIKE LAST SEASON

Chris Copeland has much bigger $$$ offers, overseas...

also who hit the most 3's in the playoffs, Steve Novak, JR Smith, Carmelo Anthony, or Chris Copeland

Copeland is slightly smaller than Derrick Favors with a great Jumpshot and ability to drive

another vid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9q3swrXKHU

36066714.jpg

chris copeland was WAY more effective than Amare Stoudemire... ask any knicks fan whos a diehard, this was even more apparent in the playoffs than the regular season

copeland was that guy who somehow the team plays well around, amare stoudemire has the opposite effect on this current knicks roster, and theyd sub for each other, plus copeland is light on his feet on offense, he can pull off spin moves and then pull up at high conversion rates

Honestly, I'd rather have Copeland over Carroll. Carroll is a great guy and he has great hustle and gives great effort on defense, but Copeland is much better offensively and would give the bench a great scoring punch and bring about the same energy. Sorry DMC. :(

As a strict bench player that mostly plays PF, the Jazz could do worse. However, if they're hoping to start or end games with him at SF then they are surely stealth tanking.

Chris Copeland is a monster, his skillset is closer to Carmelo's than youd think. he doesnt have the same hesitation moves, nor can he rebound like melo

hes a perimeter player, idk whod call him a PF... Melo isnt a PF... hes whatever position Melo is (on offense) on defense hes much more nuianced on the perimiter

this player is very good, judging by some of the responses in this thread im confident in saying hes way better than hes being given credit for

6th man sparkplug for the jazz, this player is built for efficient %'s on volume shots... 3 words

Pick and Pop

the jazz are gonna try to shoot teams out of the gym....

Trey Burke?

OJ Mayo?

Chris Copeland?

next seasons gonna be great

this is by far the most important 1 game u can show about chris copeland

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMfZl9WmyJY

the knicks dont win game 5 without copeland, its that simple

knicks were winning the whole game, in the 3rd the pacers got close, and the knicks looked really shakey

Copeland who was sitting on the bench for most of the series, comes in and buries them, in under 20mins of PT