What's new

Jazz Interested in Alexis Ajinca?

Jazz looking far and wide:

Jorge Sierra: Briscoe also tells us former Sixer Xavier Silas will work out for the Utah Jazz today and tomorrow. po.st/sUYXOk Twitter @hoopshype

Though receiving such an invite is quite an honor in itself, the guard's work is not yet done. He'll continue to workout for other teams as scheduled this week, including the Utah Jazz and New Orleans Pelicans. Ridiculous Upside (About James Nunnally)

Jazz looking far and wide:

Jorge Sierra: Briscoe also tells us former Sixer Xavier Silas will work out for the Utah Jazz today and tomorrow. po.st/sUYXOk Twitter @hoopshype

Though receiving such an invite is quite an honor in itself, the guard's work is not yet done. He'll continue to workout for other teams as scheduled this week, including the Utah Jazz and New Orleans Pelicans. Ridiculous Upside (About James Nunnally)

Silas is the son of James the Snake Silas who played for the Spurs when the Iceman was there. He is a career 11 point a game scorer on 39% shooting in the DLeague.

That's my role around here.

He is a dunker no doubt. Is that enough to keep him in the NBA?

As a high energy guy to play as an end of bencher? Why not. It helps keep fans in their seats. When I am saying end of bencher I am saying like the 11th man. Not the 6, 7 or 8th.

As a high energy guy to play as an end of bencher? Why not. It helps keep fans in their seats. When I am saying end of bencher I am saying like the 11th man. Not the 6, 7 or 8th.

I wonder what you think about Gobert then? You say If Alexis were jazzie and he would be 11th man, you think Gobert would be 6,7,8th of the bench?

Last edited: