What's new

Jazz like Kemba walker at 3

shadler

TheHoopsReport Ryan Feldman
I'm hearing that the Utah Jazz really like Kemba Walker at 3.

I like Kemba but we will see.

i read something at sltrib.com today, it also implies that Corbin maybe more interested in nba ready guys pointing Walker. But it will be the biggest disaster ever in utah history picking walker at 3.

I listened to Ryan Feldman on the radio today and he was really high on Kemba. He picked him as the #2 PG behind Irving. I don't like the idea of drafting a PG in the lottery (unless we're talking about Irving) but I think I do like Kemba over Knight.

But again, I'm probably just being polarized by all the Knight lovers. Knight will be fine.

Great. He's Aaron Brooks with a cross-over. I don't even have him on my Jazz draft board....like at all. Brandon Jennings got drafted at #10. That sounds about right for Walker.

I really like Kemba for the Jazz and I've said as much whenever given the opportunity. However, Ryan Feldman is a kid. I respect him for trying but I'd bet my bottom dollar he's as connected to KOC as all of us. No one knows who the Jazz like, and I like it that way. Can't wait for the draft!!!

No, no, no. He is too small. And don't give me this crap about JJ Barea. The guy is a BENCH player. He has a good game every once in a while, but he is not a leader on a contending team. What? Do we want to have the smallest starting pg and pf with the tallest sg? Are we going for the most circus-y team in the NBA.

I am willing to be Kemba will measure under 6'. I also think he will struggle with the NBA 3 point line. He isn't a deep range shooter and he will really struggle on defense.

KOC should just wear a sign reading "trying to trade down."

It's good to have the ability to pick before someone else. But has there ever been such a quandary at the top of the lottery before? And not just who the best will be, but if players might even pan out? From 3 to 10, it's anyone's guess it seems.

But for my part, I'm not interested in Walker. At least not right now. A good showing in measurements might change my mind a little.