What's new

Jazz Locker room Cleanout & Exit Interviews

Bell is a douche bag. I hope the Jazz don't trade him and he has a groin pull all year next year. Bell needs to grow up. How about you score more than one point every 30 minutes, then complain about your playing time.

Oh please god make this happen. Bench him with a fake but funny injury all season long!

Let CJ go, see how much playing time he gets elsewhere. The kid is basically the same player he was when he came in the league.

Oh please god make this happen. Bench him with a fake but funny injury all season long!

But SiroMar, this just sounds evil!!!

Dalamon likes evil...
me-gusta.jpg

I still find it really ironic and funny that Bell was complaining largely about the offensive system, the same thing Jazzfanz was complaining about, but Jazzfanz hated Bell for it.

Have you guys read Brian T Smith's comments from his CJ interview yet? I'm on my iPhone, I can't copy/paste them

Earl Watson says he is going to work out with Kanter in LA and Alec Burks in KC. Says that Hayward will be great next year. Says he is ahead of schedule on healing.

Jamal Tinsley: Talked about making the team but not playing a lot. Locke complimented him on teaching the other players in workouts and during the games.

Jody Genessy: Earl Watson will attend summer league in Orlando with the Jazz--to start working out, not to play

Brian T. Smith: Miles said communication was much better with Jerry Sloan and Corbin has struggled relaying his message to team

I do not know all the ins and outs of the Corbin/Bell relationship but Bell is blasting Corbin as unproffesional.

Well guess what Bell. Airing the dirty laundry is unproffesional as well. Good luck with your future endeavors.

I still find it really ironic and funny that Bell was complaining largely about the offensive system, the same thing Jazzfanz was complaining about, but Jazzfanz hated Bell for it.

I didn't even know what that dick was complaining about. I think most of us are upset he decided to mouth off publicly.

Earl Watson says he is going to work out with Kanter in LA and Alec Burks in KC. Says that Hayward will be great next year. Says he is ahead of schedule on healing.

Jamal Tinsley: Talked about making the team but not playing a lot. Locke complimented him on teaching the other players in workouts and during the games.

Jody Genessy: Earl Watson will attend summer league in Orlando with the Jazz--to start working out, not to play

Brian T. Smith: Miles said communication was much better with Jerry Sloan and Corbin has struggled relaying his message to team

Looks like everyone who got benched by Corbin is whining.

Also, Earl is doing a good job of sucking up to make sure the Jazz don't sign a better back-up.

I didn't even know what that dick was complaining about. I think most of us are upset he decided to mouth off publicly.

He criticized the lack of offensive movement and how we just threw the ball in the post and stood around. He also said he was ready to come back and play from his injury, but Corbin hadn't put him in.

Jody Genessy: Jefferson said Kanter stole all of his post moves and made them look better.
Jody Genessy: Big Al said Favors and Kanter will work out with him in Santa Barbara this summer.

Ross Siler: Never thought I'd see the day when players lauded Jerry Sloan's communication skills.
Ross Siler: If Ty Corbin can't compete with "Stop jackpotting around" and "Stop playing in tuxedos," Jazz have serious problems.

Looks like everyone who got benched by Corbin is whining.

Also, Earl is doing a good job of sucking up to make sure the Jazz don't sign a better back-up.

True but I love to see multiple team members get to gether for extended periods during the offseason to practive and train. I'd flip if I found out The Four and Millsap were holed up somewhere training their butts off together.

Edit: Seeing as multiple players are saying this then maybe Corbin needs to take some communication classes/seminars. No reason a coach cannot try to improve themselves during the offseason.

Forgot to mention Earl said that after Jazz lost game 4 last night Derick Favors walked off the court mad and cursing because they lost.

Brian T. Smith: Al Jefferson hasn't thought about his contract and will leave it to his agent. But he loves Utah and would like to finish career with Jazz.

Brian T. Smith: Al Jefferson said he thinks Tyrone Corbin has done a good job communicating with team. One of Corbin's strong points.

Jody Genessy: Jefferson: "I want to finish my career in Utah."

True but I love to see multiple team members get to gether for extended periods during the offseason to practive and train. I'd flip if I found out The Four and Millsap were holed up somewhere training their butts off together.

I'm sure most of the team will be at P3 during some point like they have been doing the past 3 or 4 years.

Forgot to mention Earl said that after Jazz lost game 4 last night Derick Favors walked off the court mad and cursing because they lost.

****. This confirms Earl reads Jazzfanz as he addressed the concern that Favors does indeed have a fire.