What's new

Jazz Locker room Cleanout & Exit Interviews

I'm sure most of the team will be at P3 during some point like they have been doing the past 3 or 4 years.

Oh I am sure but it is still a very nice thing to see.

@Mellow. I am glad this pissed Favors off. Let it burn Favors. Use that horrible feeling as motivation this offseason. Use it to make sure that it doesn't happen again. Could Favors turn into the team leader with a starting position?

Hahahahahahahahaha Kanter's hazing will continue

Guys, get on Smith's twitter. Raja is just grilling this organization. Same with Miles. AlJ standing up for Corbz

Locke: How was season
Kanter: It was fun, I liked my teammates we had fun.
Locke: Did you regret saying “I don’t feel like a rookie”
Kanter: (in my words) No, it was a turning point where I felt like I belonged in the group and we started talking to each other and having fun together.
Kanter: Other times I played everyone was shorter or lighter than me, now they are taller and heavier. He names Bynum and Pekovic as big guys.
Wants to work on 15 foot jumper, quickness, jumping.
This year felt rusty. Kanter started playing basketball at 14 because his dad told him to.
Going to Turkey for 10 days. Going to P3 with Al.

Hearing Al's "I wanna retire in Utah" remark really Tuggs at my heart strings, in all honesty. Did DWill ever say that?

Kanter just said he is going to work on his Jump and quickness

I dont have much hope for it, but that was all I wanted to hear.

If Kanter can makes some strides, especially in the athletic area, then we will be a lot better. If that guy could ever reach his number 3 potential, then it will help us out a lot.

One thing reading all of these tweets from soon to be former players. Corbin needs to get control of this team fast. He is losing these players so fast. He has sent all the wrong messages, and all the players he tried to suck up to, are throwing him under the bus. The dude has a fire starting in the kitchen garbage can, he needs to get it under control before this thing spreads and we lose a Favors because of it.

C.J. Miles said he's not the type of person to speak out but he couldn't hold it back anymore. He spent a long time with #UtahJazz and always did what team asked of him. Wanted it to work. But Jazz didn't treat him right this season and he couldn't hold his tongue.

That little **** now feels that he has the right to complain too? I'm so glad he's gone.

I'm reading Smith's tweets and I'm a little entertained, but sad at the same time.

Arash Markazi: Reading @Brian T. Smith tweets off Utah's exit interviews, it's clear Tyrone Corbin lost this team. Bell and Miles went off.

I don't agree. Two end of the bench guys go off, the other guys haven't.

Oh I am sure but it is still a very nice thing to see.

@Mellow. I am glad this pissed Favors off. Let it burn Favors. Use that horrible feeling as motivation this offseason. Use it to make sure that it doesn't happen again. Could Favors turn into the team leader with a starting position?

Oh no! We better hurry and trade Favors. Looks like he has an attitude problem. We dont want another Dwill.

Lol @ people thinkin Corbin lost his team, when the only people bitching are those who were rightfully benched. How about you go interview every other player; see what THEY have to say

I wonder what Corbin said to make it "personal"

Bell: I deserve to play, because gimme gimme gimme.

Corbin: We have healthier players that are playing better

Bell: **** you.

Corbin: Ride pine.

How can people say Corbin lost the team? Everyone was calling for him to outright bench these guys before he even did it. I thought Corbin did a pretty good job of managing players and giving them multiple opportunities to prove themselves, and not just out right benching anyone for sucking in a couple of games. Players who don't feel they get enough time complain, it happens in the NBA, especially when you come off a 4-0 first round sweet. The only time players can't complain is if the team is doing exceptionally well, but even then it happens.

I can live with Bell making comments. He's a vet. He's been around. He ****ed Kobe up. He has some balls. But Miles has never been anywhere else, got worse every year, played like a bitch and has the body language of a 14 freshman girl who got dumped by her 12th grade boyfriend. **** off Miles. Your mom too. - Trout

I wonder what Corbin said to make it "personal"

Bell: I deserve to play, because gimme gimme gimme.

Corbin: We have healthier players that are playing better

Bell: **** you.

Corbin: Ride pine.

I think Bell is referring to how he criticized the game plan, feeling that Corbin didn't bring him back from injury because of this.

Arash Markazi: Reading @Brian T. Smith tweets off Utah's exit interviews, it's clear Tyrone Corbin lost this team. Bell and Miles went off.

I don't agree. Two end of the bench guys go off, the other guys haven't.

Who's saying Corbin lost the team?

Some dude on twitter.

I'm sure DutchJazzer and a slew of other Corbin haters will adopt this idea too once he reads this.