What's new

Jazz Locker room Cleanout & Exit Interviews

Hearing Al's "I wanna retire in Utah" remark really Tuggs at my heart strings, in all honesty. Did DWill ever say that?

It's hard to hate Al personally. Heck, I thought he improved his game this year, but I can't disagree with those who say he's a main cog on a championship team. He'd be an excellent 6th man but I don't know if he'd accept that role.

Some dude on twitter.

I'm sure DutchJazzer and a slew of other Corbin haters will adopt this idea too once he reads this.

I was a Corbin hater for the playoffs, but honestly hearing Bell and CJ bash him does nothing but turn me to his side.

Milsap: I'll play the 3 if thats what I'm asked to do, but I'm a power forward.

Big Al: Kanter liked the attention, worst thing we did to him was give him the silent treatment one day. Plans to take Kanter and Favors to Santa Barbara for the summer--"Kanter wants to see the beach, but he don't know what he is in for"

Devin Harris: Playing time didn't tear this locker room apart. Its just part of the nba

Devin: Expecting another kid. Summer leauge will be big for the young players.

DeMarre: People always remember your last game. I wanted to show everyone. Says it sounds like Jazz will pick up his option for next year. Compares himself to Bruce Bowen, Thabo Selfalosa, and Tony Allen. Will play in the Summer leauge for the Jazz. Wants to have the best conditioning in the NBA. Locke says Demarre is the best dressed player on the team.

Now I see where he got that hickie on his neck from in game 4. Dudes probably banging his wife all the time, thats why his energy is so low.

Right? I cant think of a worse big man I want them to spend the off season with.

All Al's offseason regine has produced is a soft physique and nothing new added to his game since he came into the league. Pass!

I would invite you to read this:

Brain Training
Although mental and physical systems are interlinked very tightly, P3 paid little attention to the mental side of performance as compared to the physical side in the past, due to the fact that it had been next to impossible to quantify. Thanks to breakthroughs in neuro-technology, this has changed. P3 partnered with Neurotopia as a means of better understanding and improving peak mental performance of athletes. Neurotopia provides our athletes with the cutting-edge of advanced neuro-diagnostic technology and performance brain training.

“Being able to quantify and train mental performance systems, similarly to how we quantify physical systems, is very exciting and will prove to be the new frontier in performance.” – Dr. Marcus Elliott.

It's only been recently that they've incorporated this. Here's a clip
[video=vimeo;37441524]https://vimeo.com/37441524

I guess what I'm trying to say is:

1. Jefferson isn't the guy in charge of the regiment.
2. This whole Neurotopia pairing is a step in the right direction.

I know that Raja and CJ had an ax to grind, but I am concerned that both of them expressed that Ty hasn't communicated to them directly in long stretches. A coach's job is to get everyone on the same page, even the malcontents. I hope Ty improves his communication skills next year.

I know that Raja and CJ had an ax to grind, but I am concerned that both of them expressed that Ty hasn't communicated to them directly in long stretches. A coach's job is to get everyone on the same page, even the malcontents. I hope Ty improves his communication skills next year.

I know it's unrelated, but this reminds me of the total shock I felt when it came out that Rajon Rondo had NEVER had a one-on-one conversation with, then coach, Tubby Smith his entire freshman year. Can you imagine? A freshman starting PG getting zero one-on-one time with the head coach?? This is/was a long story, but at the time it really blew my mind.

I am really excited to hear that Hayward, Favors, Kanter, Burks, Evans and Carroll will all be playing summer league. I want to see that group grow and play together.

By the way, that could be a dominate summer league team.

I would invite you to read this:

Brain Training

It's only been recently that they've incorporated this. Here's a clip
[video=vimeo;37441524]https://vimeo.com/37441524

I guess what I'm trying to say is:

1. Jefferson isn't the guy in charge of the regiment.
2. This whole Neurotopia pairing is a step in the right direction.

At very the least some interesting stuff. They need to investigate Al's mind on pick n' roll defense.

Tony Parker has shown us that good PG`s get much better after getting a divorce so this is not good news.

Parker was better off because it was Eva Longoria. Have you ever heard her in an interview type situation?

I don't care what she looks like, spending extended time with her would just be mentally draining.

I am really excited to hear that Hayward, Favors, Kanter, Burks, Evans and Carroll will all be playing summer league. I want to see that group grow and play together.

By the way, that could be a dominate summer league team.

Only current Jazzman I would like to add to that list is Millsap. That group plus him would be fantastic to see grow really comfortable with each other and get to the point that they all know what the other is going to do.

I would much rather have Ty spending his time focusing on players that will be here next year and contribute than wasting time trying to make Bell and CJ happy (who we all know will not be back).

Only current Jazzman I would like to add to that list is Millsap. That group plus him would be fantastic to see grow really comfortable with each other and get to the point that they all know what the other is going to do.

Dont get the love for Evans. He is good for a dunk or two sure, but otherwise not a part of our future. If he was 21 I would be more hopeful.

By the way, here's a clip from Jazzfanatical from Howard's bowling event (she posted it in her locker room clean-out edition). Enes' fingers could not even fit into the bowling ball, so he had to roll it. He has gigantic hands. I don't know why he doesn't incorporate them into his game more like Malone, Big Al, Duncan, Shaq, MJ, etc. have.

enes-bowling.gif

Here's what he had to say about it:
My fingers are too wide, so I couldn’t, you know, fit it inside. So I just tried to do it like that.