What's new

Jazz may add another point guard

Who do you see as the Jazz best option as a 3rd string PG?

• Brandon Knight - 6'2" 12 ppg, 28 y.o.

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Matt Dellevadova 6'3" 3 ppg, 30 y.o.

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Elfrid Payton 6'3: 10 ppg 24 y.o.

• Yogi Ferrell 6'0". 4ppg, 27 y.o.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Quinn Cook 6'1" 5 ppg, 27 y.o.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shabazz Napier 6'0" 10 ppg, 29 y.o.

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Shaquille Harrison 6'7" 4.9 ppg, 27 y.o.

Votes: 28 66.7%
  • Reggie Jackson 6'3" 9 ppg, 30 y.o.

• Total voters

Joncolton

If the Jazz add a PG for the veteran minimum - they may want to incase of a future Conley trade, or in case of injury.

Which one do you think would be the best fit?

My vote was for Shaq.

Harrison has yet to find his home in the NBA after being undrafted in the 2017 draft. He was picked up by the Phoenix Suns and later released in 2018, leading to the Bulls acquiring him.

Averaging 11.3 minutes per game last season, Harrison did impress in a supporting fashion. He led the NBA in steals per 36 minutes (2.1) and showed heart and hustle when on the floor.

He also drastically improved his 3-pointer percentage from 27.1% to 38.1% and was trending in the right direction before the 2020 season was suspended.

You sure it's just another point guard, not a fourth backup center? there are still more draft picks we can give away, you know?

Last edited:
You sure it's just another point guard, not a fourth backup center? there are still more draft picks for us to can give away, you know?

You act like the jazz don’t give away picks for PG’s... Id be surprised if any position has been a bigger sink cost than PG.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All you NWG haters out there listen to what the man John Stockton has to say about him. He is very positive and complimentary about him as a player and a person.

All you NWG haters out there listen to what the man John Stockton has to say about him. He is very positive and complimentary about him as a player and a person.
NWG sux and I don’t care what the legend says... I’m sure he’s a fine human doe.

NWG sux and I don’t care what the legend says... I’m sure he’s a fine human doe.
I thought he sucked watching him with the Stars and you would pick up the box score and it would be like something like 20 points, 8 rebounds and 7 assists and a +10 when he was on the floor and you would say whoa when did he do that? He was sneaky and didn't look smooth doing it. I would rather have Neto though.

Don’t tell it to us. Tell it to the FO to move Conley and create room for him.