What's new

Jazz Media / Content Day

I don't blame Hardy/anyone else for giving PR answers.....but I'll never get used to the annual cringe fest when the media eats up these talking points like they just found god.

Anyone else loving this Synth-Retro-Wave music they have on while we wait for the next player to show?

How is that a multi-billion dollar team when everything about this media/fan experience is so bad? The sound is horrible. You cannot hear the questions, there is constant static in the background, the organization of the interviews is horrible(half an hour between those)... WTF is our tech genius owner doing with his product? I was organizing better audio/video events as a lone intern in college 15 years ago.

How is that a multi-billion dollar team when everything about this media/fan experience is so bad? The sound is horrible. You cannot hear the questions, there is constant static in the background, the organization of the interviews is horrible(half an hour between those)... WTF is our tech genius owner doing with his product? I was organizing better audio/video events as a lone intern in college 15 years ago.
Hahaha.. u got me in stitches with this post..

It's gotta be a bit jarring for Mike going from that jazz team to this current one, he mentioned he's the same age as the coach! I think Mike knows his contract is going to make him really difficult to move and so he's probably not going anywhere. It is what it is. Make what you can of it.