What's new

Jazz Media / Content Day

Off or on topic, but I have to stay on brand…this guy is such a douche lol. What an absolute fake ****.

I said I wouldn’t boo him if I was at his return game….I just might would boo him. A child for real.

View: https://twitter.com/bayburmtv/status/1574467915092561933?s=46&t=FhdY1zn8NovJNG0iAD9sHQ

View: https://twitter.com/john_sabol/status/1574530674694017033?s=46&t=FhdY1zn8NovJNG0iAD9sHQ

This is what I meant that Cleveland is under the Eastern media umbrella. It is super quick to catch a flight from any Eastern city and visit Cleveland. Most of the media types would show up at the games. Donovan can have a bigger impact on the votes to get on all nba playing Cleveland than in Utah.

Super impressed with Stanley Johnson Very self aware, grounded and articulate. Fantastic attitude, hope he makes it
At the draft thought he was gonna be a really good player, he had all the fundamentals to succeed. Anyone know what happened to him?

Why would you keep him around when it means cutting another young up and coming player that could actually contribute something to the team. Same old Rudy Gay - get this toxic waste dump out of here now!
Because his contract is a salary matcher and you are in the hole 6 million dollars next year for no reason.

Gay isn't that washed. If we waived him a team would probably sign him for the vet minimum. I don't think he super tradeable unless it's just a salary matcher, but I think he could opt out next year to sign a vet min contract on a team that wants him.

Because his contract is a salary matcher and you are in the hole 6 million dollars next year for no reason.

Gay isn't that washed. If we waived him a team would probably sign him for the vet minimum. I don't think he super tradeable unless it's just a salary matcher, but I think he could opt out next year to sign a vet min contract on a team that wants him.
Valid points but as others have said, I think he’s currently viewed as a bit of a negative contract. Optimally we’re able to include him in a vet clearing deal before the season starts. Nothing to do with his troubles with Snyder last year, just recent performances, but if it comes down to either he or Johnson, I hope we go with Johnson.

If the team is blowing double digit leads in the 4th quarter that isnt the coach's fault man. That's the players being mentally soft. I'm sorry Quin couldnt coach the ability to care about defense or ball movement into Donovan Mitchell.
Eh, it is pretty much equally shared, because it is the coach's job to keep his team engaged, get them to follow the plan and teach them how to play the systems effectively on both ends of the court, and to hold people accountable. Snyder failed on all 3 of these so when he was yelling it fell on deaf ears. Then the team let their petty squabbles affect their play on the court (Mitchell most notably). So there is plenty of blame to go around. I am very glad Snyder is gone though, it has been evident for 2 years now he was losing, and then did lose the team.

Oneye is still in his feelings over Donovan and is bringing up that he commented that Cleveland has more media members than Utah?
It wasn’t me who couldn’t keep Donovan out of my mouth, it was Donovan who couldn’t keep Utah out of his friend. Dude can move on and stfu about Utah at this point.

It wasn’t me who couldn’t keep Donovan out of my mouth, it was Donovan who couldn’t keep Utah out of his friend. Dude can move on and stfu about Utah at this point.
If you hated him and wanted him off the team, you've gotten your wish. No sense in searching out what he's doing. But him leaving probably leaves a gigantic hole in your sense of meaning and purpose.