What's new

Jazz Media / Content Day

Not funny. I sat two rows behind Billy Corigan at the game 6 of the 1997 finals. I'm still not over it.
I went to the pumpkins concert right around that time… he made fun of Karl Malone in Utah. Ballsy. Prolly the best concert I went to in my youth.

View: https://twitter.com/SpinDavies/status/1574807043042598919

Oh... you are capable of defending when you are focused and in shape... Maybe Cavs fans buy this but I ain't gonna get fooled. This just like when AK came back every summer with 15 lbs of muscle and been working on his jumper.

I believe I’ve pointed out….a few times at least….he’s a total fake douche, he’d make any politician smile….and now he’s claiming he’s a great defender, he just never tried to be here, and he was the whole offense. K bro. Shut the absolute **** up already. You’re a **** lazy defender diva *** soft dude. Deal with it. Idk how any Jazz fan can listen to this idiot the last few weeks and still like him. It’s time to shutup and just play bro. And not mention Utah…ever again.

so admitting you were either 1) not fit or enough 2) too lazy in a year that was supposed to bring championship contention .. lol pretty damning comments Not gonna miss this dude at all
He also implies he was solely responsible for the offense, as if Bogey, JC, Mike, etc didn’t exist as help. Hope he and Cleveland fail miserably. Good luck to Rudy who doesn’t continually say stupid **** though.

He also implies he was solely responsible for the offense, as if Bogey, JC, Mike, etc didn’t exist as help. Hope he and Cleveland fail miserably. Good luck to Rudy who doesn’t continually say stupid **** though.

Rudy's worst is that he could be blunt but he was always 100% on the money even going back to the George Hill slight that "some people were playing for themselves not the team"

I believe I’ve pointed out….a few times at least….he’s a total fake douche, he’d make any politician smile….and now he’s claiming he’s a great defender, he just never tried to be here, and he was the whole offense. K bro. Shut the absolute **** up already. You’re a **** lazy defender diva *** soft dude. Deal with it. Idk how any Jazz fan can listen to this idiot the last few weeks and still like him. It’s time to shutup and just play bro. And not mention Utah…ever again.
I see posts like this and then I go back and see your previous posts like this:

Donovan’s interview from today....yeah he’s perfect still

And it becomes clear that he was the Calvin Klein to your Loraine Baines.

EvergreenHelplessAfricanrockpython-size_restricted.gif

I’m sorry that your heartthrob ended up not being what you fantasized he was. There are plenty of fish under the sea.

I see posts like this and then I go back and see your previous posts like this:

And it becomes clear that he was the Calvin Klein to your Loraine Baines.

EvergreenHelplessAfricanrockpython-size_restricted.gif

I’m sorry that your heartthrob ended up not being what you fantasized he was. There are plenty of fish under the sea.
Here’s the thing, opinions can evolve over time. He’s a total douche, and it’s nice to see more people see it. I’m just waiting for those return boos and standing ovation for Rudy. Cleveland fans love Donovan and his PR act too….for now.

I just want to know who came up with "Team 49" so we can fire them.
I was thinking - what the hell is team 49? Then read about it being the 49th season of the Jazz... I expected a much deeper meaning, but this is super cringey. I have no idea why they are even trying to establish this moniker. I guess it's just par for the course with the PR/design team that came up with those horrendous jerseys and rebrand.

Here’s the thing, opinions can evolve over time. He’s a total douche, and it’s nice to see more people see it. I’m just waiting for those return boos and standing ovation for Rudy. Cleveland fans love Donovan and his PR act too….for now.
It's funny how you blame Donovan for being "fake, diva, douche" while at the same time you constantly act like a hating, obsessed maniac who goes as far as wishing him an injury. You don't care at all about basketball. You are so obsessed with moral qualities of a player, maybe look once at yourself?

Pretty much every oddsmaker has the Jazz at 24.5 wins.

A lot of people here seem to be terrified the Jazz will actually be good.

So will anyone actually make the bet on the over?
I'm not terrified that we will be good. I'm terrified we will be mediocre. Or not bad enough. Like... that we win 32 games and we get the 9th pick in the draft.

I was thinking - what the hell is team 49? Then read about it being the 49th season of the Jazz... I expected a much deeper meaning, but this is super cringey. I have no idea why they are even trying to establish this moniker. I guess it's just par for the course with the PR/design team that came up with those horrendous jerseys and rebrand.
I'm pretty sure it was Hardy that came up with it. I think it's supposed to mean that this year's team is it's own unique team and isn't last year's team. It might have made sense in the context of we kept everyone around and were trying to undo the stink of disappointment from last season. But having an almost entirely new group of guys is kind of a clear sign this team is unique and not last year's team.

Plenty of people change their minds. Most of this forum has changed their mind on him. It’s more about the dramatic extremes. You went from a teeny-bopper who would faint from his very presence to someone who would kidnap and torture his children.

What, do you want them to get matching tattoos? They need to win at least 4 games before we get to that point.
Yes. On their foreheads. Great big "49"s. With the 9 styled like a little flaccid dick.