What's new

Jazz Media Day

OK, that's allowable.

Edit: What does your rep show 0 Orangejello?

Maybe he inadvertantly angered the mods.

EDIT: That's strange. orangello doesn't show up on the member list as if he were banned. But obviously he's not.

How are there not more pics yet?

I'm on it.

EDIT: Actually I'm not. Most of the pictures going up on Twitter are through instagram and I don't have anything that lets me download instagram photos to my computer to post them here. Is there a way to post the Instagram photos the Jazz are putting in this forum without downloading them first?

Jason has said he's still a member of the board but has asked him to stay away until further notice.
It's called "getting Brailled."

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later. Curse the system! That is a must rep post.

Enes lost 52 pounds! From 293 pouns to like 240 or 242 ... damn, he is too light to play the center position, isn't he? Big Al has like 60 pounds on Enes...

During earl watsons interview he said that Kanter has alot more confidence now (talking some trash) and that he is playing above the rim alot more and dunking on people!

During earl watsons interview he said that Kanter has alot more confidence now (talking some trash) and that he is playing above the rim alot more and dunking on people!

One hour everyday of practice, they should put Roger under the basket and let Favors and Kanter take turns doing "nuts in yo face" dunks on him.

Enes lost 52 pounds! From 293 pouns to like 240 or 242 ... damn, he is too light to play the center position, isn't he? Big Al has like 60 pounds on Enes...
Isn't it obvious? Lindsey told him there was a new center coming to town and Kanter would be expected to play some PF behind Favors.

bc41baba0bfc11e28d6622000a1fbc43_7.jpg

The ****?

The Jazz are trying really hard to make Hayward look Mormon.

Stupid Locke....starts the interview with Foye saying it's time to talk basketball. Then proceeds to talk
about everything but basketball. Sigh....

I see you found google translate. No I am sehr froh schatz. Alles in ordnung baby.

I did not use google translate. I typed "u mad bro in german" into Google hoping to find a translation that maintained the feel of the English version, and that was one of the results (I added bru). Is there an equivalent German expression that works better?